Reviews for Between the Raindrops
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
sorry, it took me a while to review.. anyways, nice poem.. love the last part ~
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I love this. It's awesome. The topic was a bit cliche but written in a way that makes it original. Good work.
LEGardner chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I do exatly what this poem says every time I get upset and that about that "certain someone'. I love this. Keep it up!

Peace, fairies, and coffee

Tink
southern shooting star chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I really like this poem! I can really relate.
Spellbound Mist chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
my favourite of yours so far!
cycle.of.ashes chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I LOVE IT! Beautiful. The wordplay is brilliant. Def. a new fave. Thanks for your review, btw!
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Achingly beautiful...Absolutely love the line "I dance between the raindrops/ So no one can see me cry." A fav, for sure...lemme make some room.

Laters,

KD
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow! My favorite of your's so far. The first stanza was beautiful. I really love the lines, "I dance beneath the raindrops / so no one can see me cry." Keep writing!
fading innocence chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That's good. Really good. I like how you ended with the first stanza (like one of my own poems.)
Wylloa chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i can honestly say this is one of the best poems i have ever heard. You've put together everthing so pefectly and i love it! My favorite line has got to be "I dance between the raindrops/ So no one can see me cry." That line shows so much, and is something i can relate to completley.
4NeverAfter chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
You are right...I love this poem. It has a rationalization to it...But, even more emotion. I love the line

"As I tango with the windI force a smile upon my face"

I like this because I've been there..Forcing a smile to make everything look normal...And yes, my poem 'Haunted Smile', was a personal experiance, just as I'm guessing this was for you...Ja ne.
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Cool. Great job on this.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hey, im really glad u told me 2 read this coz i loved it. It flowed on really well, and ur miagery was fascinating. Thanks again, and wonderful job_ Review me back some time_ U may like 'Angels Fall First'
Black-Winged Requiem chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
great job! nice use of visuals. i write a lot, but most of it is free-form. good to see that SOMEONE on fictionpress can write...
dirtbag chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I love how you wrote "I dance between the raindrops so no one can see me cry"

You should have seen the look on my face when I read your review. I had read "that sucks" And I thought 'Dear Lord, this person hates me!' but that's not the case. Thanks.