Reviews for Like This
Twenty Nine chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was really good, I wish I had someone to be with.
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
very lovely and beautiful imagery and creates such a sweet atmosphere :) magnus
lyricalprose chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I really like the softness of this. Can I keep it? :)
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
absolutely beautiful.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the repetition of the "like this" parts. Wonderful poem. Keep writing! :)
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Very beautiful... "WoW"

WINKS
pure grace chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I. Love. This. You've captured everything so perfectly... intensely, intensely gorgeous. Insanely great job!
in theory chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Fascinating, plain and simple truth presented in a warped way that leaves you boggling and wanting more. Awesome work!
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Beautiful, simple, hypnotic, even. The steady rhythm is wonderful, and the simplicity of the ideas and lines only strengths the poem.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I like this.. I can totally relate... I love that ending... well done.. I might rate it K though
justasquirrel chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
wonderful, i love it!

-K
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Beautiful. I am so happy that marriage is going so well for you! I think this will be my last review... I am leaving FictionPress.

Best
Nebelfee chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
very nice poem! good descriptions.. made me think about my boyfriend and me.. :)
Lynn Clarke chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow! This was absolutely great. I loved it, particularly because I can really relate to it. I think this is one of the mose concise and accurate descriptions of love that I have ever read. Really great job!

-Lynn
hear me smile chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
"as my mind lingers on your lips" I love that line, amoung others. I also like the ryming. "I breath like this" fits this perfectly. You've done a great job capturing an emotion(or a way of life).