Reviews for Dreams in a Dying World
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
omg I really really liked this. I like the last two lines especially. I also like how free the poem is, and it flows really well.
Scarlet Hero chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Thanks for the review, even though it was damn harsh, but you do have alot of good writing skills. Good work on the poem, it's very nice.

waterhealer
Rogue Blank chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This makes a whole lot of sense, and it is amazingly accurate. I feel almost the same way, but maybe slightly different. I do like it and it portrays what some others may see in the world of today, but they never make their thoughts known.

Much Love,Riley
HeartSongMusicLyric chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I read this poem and all i can think about is, hell ya! What the hell is wrong with this world, let alone America. I love how you fused so much of what's going on in this world of America in a piece that's not to depressing but not to lenient on the reason for writing on this subject. My favorite line in this piece would definitely be "Like a phoenix from the ashes, too bad we shot it down as it rose again" i love the irony you used in this line. Well done, i'd say that this is my favorite political poem so far. Keep writing!