Reviews for Counting Chickens
TheBeauty of Lie chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I would sign in, and review like a proper reader should and greet you with all the compliments in the world for this story because I thought i'd hate Liz when we were first introduced to her. I thought Jess was a little ditzy and as a whole, Mimi was just too much of a dreamer. But the way you wove this story and the characters and their hillarious situations... I haven't laughed so hard in years. I worry for Jess and Kevin who are tiptoeing around their love, and my heart aches for Mimi because she is so delightfully herself and airy and sweet.. and I believe she's the kind of girl made of so much otherness that the real world may eventually beat it all out of her and she might one day become this shy tiny little thing like she thinks she is and presents herself to the world as. She reminds me of myself and I think many other girls, because who hasn't daydreamed about love and had these monologues and gone through life wondering wishing and waiting? It's nice to see a story with teenager issues not too aware of the cruel, harsh world. IT really takes me back and makes me wish i'd enjoyed high school a bit more. In short, I loved this story. Please please finish this masterpiece.
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wow, I really love this chapter. Honestly, when Seth and Mimi were vomiting, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath.
invisibly.inked chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
OH MY GOD IS SETH ACTUALLY MYSTERY BOY
YES I WOULD DEFINITELY APPROVE OF THAT
(even though I adore Robin Roe 'cause he's a sweetie and his name is pretty cool like seriously good job with that one)
invisibly.inked chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
i'm crying with laughter oh my god
he /threw up/ on her
this is the most romantic story i've ever read
Willa Fate Field chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE COME BACK, I NEEEEEEEEEDX TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSSSSSSSS!
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I KNEW IT! HAHAHAHA, I KNEW THAT ROBIN ROE WAS THE SECRET ADMIRER, IN SOME WEIRD TWISTED WAY! HA, TAKE THAT!

*clears throat* Okay, moving on. I loved the chapter! (I know that you're not going to read this since you retired years ago, so...) Well, I love this story!
Abigail Night chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Hmmm...
Abigail Night chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Ooooh!
blackandbluewolf727 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! So far... I've loved it, it's cute... but confusing... who is the main guy: Seth or Robin? Anyway UPDATE SOON! :D
iAsterr chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
GOOD STORY! :) I'm dying to know what will happen next. Oh please please please please update soon!
RyomaPaola chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's so happened that I just watched 10 Things I hate about You before I read this and I agree. Heath Ledger as Patrick Verona was just wow, cute, romantic and laugh out loud funny. This story speaks to me. I love it. :)
leavemeialone chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
I can certainly relate to Mimi in wanting the whole she-bang in the romance area. Though, I am not as crazy and wild as she is. I envy that part of her. I am still in that state of being broken by society of being so timid and meek attempting to show out my spunk. Mimi is super awesome. I am glad she is getting her fairy tale. I do think that Robin isn't the one for her, it was so sweet of him to send her notes. Though I still don't think that it is exactly genuine since he made Seth write and send it to her. I AM IN TEAM SETH! He is so amazing. He is a good guy and I like him more than Robin. I think he is selfless. HE EVEN BROUGHT HER UNDERWEAR! XD It is a long-shot, but I do hope that you will one day update again. FINISH OFF THIS FAIRY TALE, GIVE US THE HAPPY ENDING I AM MORE LOOKING FOR.
Ni chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey Julia
NotcrazybutM chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I just finished reading the whole thing and can I just say.. I absolutely adore this! I can't believe you haven't updated for two years, this is just wayyyy too good to be discontinued :'( Besides, Now things were getting interesting with Seth ;) Anyway, I know life gets in the way sometimes but if you EVER feel like updating.. ;PPP

Mimi is so easy for us readers to relate to and I *HOPE* she realizes that Robin is not the guy she wanted after all - even if this only happens in my dreams anyway.

Have I told you how much I love this story I already?
ColourCascade chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
Oh this is sounding absolutely awesome so far, I love it! :) And those reflective parts are so DEEP O.0 ahahaha, but really I love the fairytale - don't all girls dream of that? :) - but its also got a great storyline. Please update soon even if it has been a couple of years since you have last... PLEASE?
934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »