Reviews for Counting Chickens
Carolina Martinez chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wow, I really love this chapter. Honestly, when Seth and Mimi were vomiting, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath.
invisibly.inked chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
OH MY GOD IS SETH ACTUALLY MYSTERY BOY
YES I WOULD DEFINITELY APPROVE OF THAT
(even though I adore Robin Roe 'cause he's a sweetie and his name is pretty cool like seriously good job with that one)
invisibly.inked chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
i'm crying with laughter oh my god
he /threw up/ on her
this is the most romantic story i've ever read
Willa Fate Field chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE COME BACK, I NEEEEEEEEEDX TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSSSSSSSS!
Carolina Martinez chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I KNEW IT! HAHAHAHA, I KNEW THAT ROBIN ROE WAS THE SECRET ADMIRER, IN SOME WEIRD TWISTED WAY! HA, TAKE THAT!

*clears throat* Okay, moving on. I loved the chapter! (I know that you're not going to read this since you retired years ago, so...) Well, I love this story!
Abigail Night chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Hmmm...
Abigail Night chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Ooooh!
blackandbluewolf727 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! So far... I've loved it, it's cute... but confusing... who is the main guy: Seth or Robin? Anyway UPDATE SOON! :D
iAsterr chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
GOOD STORY! :) I'm dying to know what will happen next. Oh please please please please update soon!
RyomaPaola chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's so happened that I just watched 10 Things I hate about You before I read this and I agree. Heath Ledger as Patrick Verona was just wow, cute, romantic and laugh out loud funny. This story speaks to me. I love it. :)
leavemeialone chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
I can certainly relate to Mimi in wanting the whole she-bang in the romance area. Though, I am not as crazy and wild as she is. I envy that part of her. I am still in that state of being broken by society of being so timid and meek attempting to show out my spunk. Mimi is super awesome. I am glad she is getting her fairy tale. I do think that Robin isn't the one for her, it was so sweet of him to send her notes. Though I still don't think that it is exactly genuine since he made Seth write and send it to her. I AM IN TEAM SETH! He is so amazing. He is a good guy and I like him more than Robin. I think he is selfless. HE EVEN BROUGHT HER UNDERWEAR! XD It is a long-shot, but I do hope that you will one day update again. FINISH OFF THIS FAIRY TALE, GIVE US THE HAPPY ENDING I AM MORE LOOKING FOR.
Ni chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey Julia
NotcrazybutM chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I just finished reading the whole thing and can I just say.. I absolutely adore this! I can't believe you haven't updated for two years, this is just wayyyy too good to be discontinued :'( Besides, Now things were getting interesting with Seth ;) Anyway, I know life gets in the way sometimes but if you EVER feel like updating.. ;PPP

Mimi is so easy for us readers to relate to and I *HOPE* she realizes that Robin is not the guy she wanted after all - even if this only happens in my dreams anyway.

Have I told you how much I love this story I already?
ColourCascade chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
Oh this is sounding absolutely awesome so far, I love it! :) And those reflective parts are so DEEP O.0 ahahaha, but really I love the fairytale - don't all girls dream of that? :) - but its also got a great storyline. Please update soon even if it has been a couple of years since you have last... PLEASE?
tiltedHead chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
somehow i get the feeling that Seth likes Mimi chapter,pls update soon,don't torture 't sounds so great,turning I know we all will always be young at heart...
933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »