Reviews for Counting Chickens
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
i love the premise and what's in the note!
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh that's so mean. u just had to leave a cliffhanger. not cool. great writing style, i really feel like i already know ur main character and it's only the first chpt!

~dropsofjewpiter~
where's the deactivate button chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I love the insanly hyper line, as it's so true for me. xD Large classes DOOM! for Sarah will act stupid if asked a question! Smaller classes, on the other hand...
Tera chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I really like it. I couldn't help but laugh at the part where she listens to I'll Be on her iPod because I do the same thing. Good work and I hope you write more soon.
Isobel Evans chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I really really love you! Hahaha, I love the start! Even though you say it's cliche, i know it won't sound like that. I mean, cliche really depends on how the author writes it. Some people write cliche and i really don't want to continue it, but yours...its different. I know it'll turn out a nice-cliched romance. Hahaha, whatever that means. Besides, you pulled off To Fight Or Fall, how could you *not* pull this off? I'm sure I'll fall in love with this. God knows I love cliche.

haha. Hope you continue! Im one of your readers! I should put this story on my favorites list.
em chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Very cute begining, I really liked the main character. She was full of life and very amusing. Great work.
Maddie Fyrce chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I am totally in love with this story so far. Mimi is totally cool. She sounds like someone I could be friends with. I can totally relate to how she feels and stuff. God, update soon before I go crazy from wondering what will happen next!
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read on here because I can so relate to Mimi! This is definately going on my favorites list!
Marenzi chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
My God, do you write /anything/ that isn't wonderful? This is so sweet, and poignant, and funny, and...!Clich├ęs aren't always bad things. Sometimes all they need are good writers, and I'm positive this will turn out to be great. )-Kate
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63