Reviews for All in the Family
jisj chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
update! write really short chaapters if you must but please for the love of god, update!
LaughsWithTears chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
ACK! My suggestion is that you UPDATE SOON. I want MORE! I especially want to see this "morning after" of which you speak... ;)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
wow i tell update more please
SHARINGisn'tCARING chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Update quick
porcelainstars chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Oh.. this is a hot chapter. ;)
Fedorable chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Ah I love this. It's so awkwardly amazing.

For some reason Chris skeeves me. I have no idea why, but that's me for you.

And finally I actually like your system of updating with frequent small chapters. The thing with spaced-out long chapters is that I tend to forget everything. :P
The Wolf Goddess chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
LURV IT! omg! i hav a question tho. Have ppl been giving u crap for the whole step bro and step sis dating/kissing thing? Well if someone tells u it is wrong and it is incest tell them they dnt no what the shiz they tlkin bout! well anyways i love it! pleaz keep updating!
XshadowxdemonX chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
JASON IS WAY BETTER! you have to update as soon as fucking possible
tootsiepop101 chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
i LOVE this story so far ! i like jason and adrian being nice to each other but i like when they tease each other too :) i do not what so ever like chris and adrian, it maybe cute to see them flirt a little bit but its wied for me to have them kiss :p i cant wait till the next chapter to come, i'm excited to hear these truths and dares ;)
LaughsWithTears chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
Drunken Truth or Dare? Also not a good idea.
smileinthemira chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
update soon :)
porcelainstars chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter. i hope it would be crazier. ahaha.
cutepanda chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
Truth or Dare Alcohol awesome to read~

xD

You update so fast! Yay~

When they were alone in the room I thought they'd start making out or something -_-

I have a sick mind xD It's just cos they were both drunk, and the sexual tension...

:D Awesome job with this chapter
LaughsWithTears chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Alcohol and Jason? Maybe not a good idea?
porcelainstars chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
I like Jason more. This story is great. I'm definitely hooked. ;)
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »