Reviews for Lovelorn
Cheery chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
Ah...now you've got me wondering if this could really happen, I mean, what if?

Very good writing and I like your thought - it's original, and it gets people thinking...or at least me ;)
Cheery chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
My favourite one so far - well, probably tied in with 'Caffeine Hit'. I think it's because the protagonists have reminded me of myself - that, and they stories are just adorable.
posthaste chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
Chapter 1 (the soccer boy), Chapter (?) with the math class buddy, and this chapter were all especially nice and relatable. Thank you for posting these vignettes!
hydra-star1 chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
It's me again. Ha ha. Yeah, I know I just reviewed.

I absolutely adored this entire collection of stories. You do make a lot of typos though. I suggest you proofread your stories before posting them. If you have trouble finding the mistakes on your own you can always get a beta.

All of these stories were sweet, heart-felt, and most importantly, real. I would love to see more, although I suppose that since you haven't updated since 06 that's pretty unlikely. You're an amazing writer. I was immensely impressed.
hydra-star1 chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
I usually wait to review until I finish a story, but what the hell. The girl in this chapter reminds me so much of myself. Minus the cute, popular boy liking her. XD I even knit! I've loved all the chapters thus far, but this one is my favorite. It's so cute. I adore it.
d666lisa chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Story 11- OMG talk about bad timing lol. story 12: Love the song love the story :-) 13 is a typical guy 14: WOW. Out of all the storys 15 is without doubt my favourite. It's been a while since you've updated I don't know if you plan to but I think you should. Anyway bye lol
d666lisa chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love the first story. The second one is weird, but good weird :-) Third is mysterious WHO is the girl? I like the forth the guy sounds like my ex lol. The guy in story five is so sweet :-) Sixth story is brilliant. Story 7 sounds like something that would (and probably has) happened to me. Absolutely love story 8 (she should have given him the scarf at the end lol). Number 9 seems sort of personal to you. 10 is something i can identify with (don't ask lol :-)
TinuvielDork chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
aw, this one's adorable. I like how you're not really naming any of the characters - it almost makes it more personal, in a way. I like this collection a bunch.

Much love...Tin
ChargedPotential chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
i love this
marimekko chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
I love the idea of writing a collection of short love experiences! It’s sort of like what I’m doing right now except what I’m working on is titled ‘The Many Ways to say Goodbye’. Anyway, I digress. I like the way you write each chapter in a different point of view and style. It’s what makes this compilation of shorts so charming. Keep up the good work.
liza chapter 15 . 11/20/2006
great job so far! i was wondering if you would consider doing a one shot on being in love with a jerk. (which i am)
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
AW wow, that was great. ah, i haven't checked back in fp for a long time, it's great that this is the first thing i read. :D i've never heard of these movies before (kinda confused) but the whole notion of it is still really cute, and a bit bittersweet and at the same time strangely realistic. although, i do have a bad memory of a meredith i knew at an old school. x_x but yeah, keep up this writing!

I guess you’re wondering if I ever saw Luke again. I guess you’re expecting that I spoke to him every Friday from then on, until our love blossomed and resulted in us kissing passionately and vowing to stay together forever.

[Well, to be honest, I never really saw him again. The next Friday, the blond girl was back, and I went through me routine as usual.] went through ME routine? probably a typo. i liked that paragraph though, it's a little harsh but it's at the same time witty and realistic.

i liked this a lot. :D
squiggle-line chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
"There's something almost humiliating about hiring videos." Renting videos? Hiring videos makes me think of job training films. Or is this slang that I don't understand...?

I feel the same way as Meredith whenever I walk into a library or bookstore! I tend to read a lot of chick lit...and because that's not exactly serious reading material, I'll occasionally wander over to the more "scholarly" sections...

Ending: aww... The transition between Luke telling her his name and Meredith's next visit to the video store is a little bumpy. It seems like it could've ended with Luke's introduction but I like the follow-up story too. Maybe some sort of physical marker (like dashes or stars) to separate the two parts would be helpful...

Nice. I'm glad you like long reviews. :)
tawnyfawn chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
What? No! They have to meet again!

They have to speak every Friday from then on, until their love blossoms and results in them kissing passionately and vowing to stay together forever!

And they have to jump in a lake and make like Colin Firth and the Foreign Chick!

Or not, whatever. You're the author. P

But the ending was really cute, and it does work this way - more quirky, yanno?
superheroesarereal chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that's adorable...the only thing is i think you meant to put by, but you just put y...other than that, awesome. D
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »