Reviews for Josephine the Stegosaurus
curious.soul chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
Great story! The characters are so likeable without seeming fake or stereotypical. You also write well.

I see that it's been awhile since your last update, but i hope you haven't given up on this story. I has great potential!
Gilly Bean2 chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
Josie is dumb. She is turning away a great guy for what? Her own insecurities stemming from her last relationship. And instead of talking to him about it and getting real answers, she just ignores the whole attraction they both obviously have for one another. Brilliant. But she does listen to good music. Bryan is a bit of a mystery, though. I mean, in an earlier chapter we learn that hs has recently had a relationship end badly, but there has been no further talk about it. And Miranda seems to be moving fast...already "in love" and moving in with Derek? After having known him for, what, two, three weeks? Well, I look forward to what happens next in these characters lives. Cheers!

Gilly Bean
Midnight Owl chapter 12 . 2/5/2007
fantastically three dimensional characters, fantastically three dimensional story. loved the interaction with the ex. can't wait to read more :)
Maureen O'Brian chapter 12 . 1/22/2007
I was wandering through the pages of FictionPress and found your story. I like it a lot. Please update soon...
Tararith chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
I remember first reading your story it seems like ages ago and i'm utterly ecstatic that you've updated again! it's a fabulously entertaining read!
Alenor chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
hmm...ok then. i don't see why she wouldn't want to form a further relationship with him because she really likes him but ahh well. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
MCM315 chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Hey, I'm glad you're back writing this story. I missed it and it was a mean place to stop it after that hot kiss. This chapter was just...awkward. I felt as uncomfortable as Josie, I think, which is good writing. I felt sorry for Bryan, though. He must think he did something wrong, and it must be annoying for him the way she totally refuses to talk about it with him. I know she has doubts, but not communicating with him isn't the answer. But, it's good drama, so...carry on :)

Please, update soon! I'm so happy you're writing this again.
Alenor chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
hmm...well this is a great story. i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
My Sweetheart the Drunk chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
AH! no! he's so ridiculously perfect for her! she cant doubt him! she CANT!
TricksterGoddess chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
He shouldn't have said, "I lied" He should've said either, "well I changed my mind" or "they taste good after you eat them" or something else.. not "I lied" *sighs* men... can't live with em', can't live without em', unless your a lesbian_~ lol.. Please update soon and keep up the good work_!
lovelyloveless chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
I love the story so far! Your characters are so fun and believable. I especially love this last chapter. Sometimes when I'm reading a story in which one of the characters has misgivings about the relationship (i.e. Josie) it can be kind of unfathomable, and you just realy can't get what their problem is. However, I can really see where Josie is coming from, however. Who wants to be attached to a guy who is assisting a crooked politician? I certainly wouldn't. To sum it all up, I love your story and characters! I wouldn't mind a bit more detail here and there though. I am really excited to see where you go with it (especially with the whole Josie/Bryan/internship love triangle).Keep up the great, well-balanced writing!
Secret Heart01 chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
Cotton Candy ... ahah I love that about Bryan.

This story is growing on me. Not a lot of fics on FP discuss male/female distrust due to political involvement, and you are tackling it quite well too.

I do want to see that side more fleshed out (the politics ...), because in that way, this story will be more well-rounded.

! Keep it up!
Marie chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
i like it! i had to take a break from my speech project and it was well worth it. I can't wait for another update!
Zealot4life chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
2 thumbs up! wow...is bryant guilty?
ProdigyGirl chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
Great chapter!

I really liked how you both upped the sexual tension (what a kiss!) but kept the all-too-real issue of trust (or lack thereof) at the forefront.

Wonder how Bryan will get out of this one?

Great job and please update soon!

BTW: Lucky you! I adore National Geographic and I would have loved to work there. :-p
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »