Reviews for What You Do To Me
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
oh this is sad. Poor character. I like the way how the narrator kept saying he/she is going it for her/his crush/lover.
Raleven chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow, this is intense...not the happiest of themes, but I can understand this poem quite well. It flows really nicely and I love the repetition at the end of "Slash, slash, slash, slash, more, more, more." it's one of those things that build up emotions (to me at least...) I also like the way you use all caps for certain parts it really emphasizes the anger behind the words. The only thing that bugs me a bit about this poem is the line "Why? Do u ask" because you used "u" instead of "you," but because you wrote this at 1 AM, I'll forgive you. P Keep going! I love your poetry!
Arafax chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
The emotion flows well from this piece. I actually wrote a song on this subject only mine has a happier ending I must say. Good job though.
insaneasylum29 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
It's good. I really like it, though the lines seem to get longer and longer as it goes on. *Shrugs* Maybe you meant to do this? I've written poetry like that before. I don't know. It's something my English teacher warned me about. It's really good, though. I can feel the emotion really well.
bright-silver-star chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
thats really good...very sad, but good
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow... intense... the last word of this poem really ties it up... well done... but just one CC... "Because its ment to be" - it should be "Because it's meant to be"... other than that... it was good!
Pokey831 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow. Really deep. Sounds like a lot of stuff i've written though. I went through a phase where all i wrote was poetry like this. So from one poet to another, very nice. You write well
Serenity Muse chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is really good, it's very descriptive and real. :-)
x-kit-x chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Once again all i have to say is wow. I love the sense of imagery created here... the language used is easily understood and overall I liked it and can relate to how the character seems to feel - (is that a good thing? lol). Well done.