Reviews for Sinless
Nemonus chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
*waves* Hai! I clicked on you because we reviewed the same story-"The Masque"-at the same time, and it's wierd to think of someone else looking at the same screen as I am, however far away. And seems we are rather alike-Nice poem. Rhythm's good, and I like the phrases "Ever I war to control" and the last line. :)
abstractelysium chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
The tone is very confident and almost fearless, doubtless - nice touch.

I appreciate your review of my Good Friday poem, and I wanted to explain myself. I wrote the poem from that one point - Good Friday. I know, of course, that it turned out well, but in that one terrible moment when He dies, I wanted to express the fear, the pain, the hopelessness, betrayal, loss - I wanted to show how much His death really meant. I guess I thought I couldn't end it in reference to the joy of Easter without sounding cliche. I think by dwelling on how terrible "Good Friday" was, it makes Easter all the more poignant and worth the celebration. I dunno, I just think it puts it all the more into perpective.

Again, thanks for your review, I really apprecite it. And great writing here - this piece is well done. Lovely!

abby
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Amen! Very true, awesome write. Write on! God Bless ya.
searchlight chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
"The King is returning (it will not be long)"

Amen! Even so...