Reviews for It
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
OK spelling and grammer and format has been fixed hopefully it will be easier to read now
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Beautiful...I love the way you've started this. My only concern is some spelling and grammer, but that's easily fixed, and it doesn't distract from the poem itself. I was referred this one by one of my C2 staff, and I'm finding that I like it immensely. Would you like to join us?

Laters,

KD
button-nose chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
wow... i thought that was a very powerful piece. It definitly had such an impact on me. I liked the first 2 stanzas the most because it really introduced me to the poem and the whole meaning behind it. The second two stanzas helped me realte to you and realise that this was more personal. I liked the way you brought the two together and kept your individuality throughout! keep it coming!

hugs

button nose x x
Girlex's Attemp at Life chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
ok i love this one, very interesting, keep up the good writing medear *huge huggles* Sabia
Sabia chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
wow
False Pretense chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I feel exactly the same way towards Kyle. (Read my poem 'Together' if you want to understand.) Very nice poem, though. Keep writing!

Aarahiti
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is awesome! I was kinda surprized by the end.
heartbroken922 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
amazing. i love the last stanza. there was so much meaning in this. its fabulous. great job.