Reviews for The Thirteenth Hour
Weeping Duck chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
I really love how this story pulls the reader in. It might be your word choice or the simple mentions of the past, particularly the mysterious Lillian and the ghostly fingers, but it's brilliant! It's curious how most writers use 'said' rather than 'says,' and honestly, it usually annoys me when 'says' is used, but somehow the tense works for you very nicely. Excellent writing and descriptions!
Weeping Duck chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Amazing detail. Your choice of wording was perfect. The entire prologue seemed suspenseful, each word almost...haunting. Beautiful.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
I loved it A LOT. I can DEFINATELY see the differences. It seems to be in the future, yes...? Of course it is, lol...

ANYWAY.

If I hadn't of read the original, then I would keep asking myself, "WHo is LILLIAN!" So, thatys good that you can make your readers want to know more information about the story. I also liked how everything in the town stayed the same, except the people have, like the Principal... Nothing about the stone angels yet in chapter one, lol. But anyway, its SO good, I love it!

I cannot wait for more UPDTAE!
Idiot Pilot chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
The dialouge is very realistic, and I like the amounts of description, as well as the floors references in the prolouge.