Reviews for Goodbye My Lover
romanticcraze chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
this is so sad i am seriously about to cry really hard and i have only had that feeling once in another story! :(
dori chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
guess who. Finnally get to read one of your stories. Read the title and instantly knew what you were going to refer to. Love the song and love the story...
Lightning Storm chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was so double S - Sweet and Sad. Great job
wendy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
gosh, what accidents do. life is so short. this isn't a review much but that was so sad. nicely written tho
sexysesshiesama chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
aw that was so sweet and sad but u could have done a lot more with it
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Goosebumps! It was so sad and I agree with your other reviewers, I love the descriptions. The water and the kisses was my favourite part too. So cute and bittersweet. Last sentence stuck too. I love it. Good things come when you're "studying". ) Goodluck on friday. You'll be done and can write in Tears of Blood! I know you hate it when people mention you updating your other story when reviewing another, but I'm excited and you'll forgive me right?
Mike Jennings chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Strangely enough, the ending really surprised me. I thought they'd broken up or something. But yea, awesome story, I could feel the emotion and her pain because it was so well expressed.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was so incredibly beautiful and sad. You know how to make the tears come, don't you?I loved it. Very well written.
Maroon chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I actually put you on author alert beacuse i love your stories and finally a new story! I liked this it was sweet and I used to find James Blunt very inspring he does have some great songs, but unfortnatly at the moment he is ruined for me because I overplayed him, maybe in a while I can go back and listen.

Anyway this was sweet and just a small snippet, it worked like this there was enough detail but not too much. Some of your descriptions were lovely i.e the describtion of the water and the first kiss.

However i personally perfer your romantic short stories...but thats cos im a sucker for love! anyway hope you write something soon. Love maroon
Thomas Paxton chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
A quick scene that captures the emotions felt during loss, as well as showing one persons way of saying goodbye.

Overall, well written and an interesting read.