Reviews for One Man, One Creature, One War, and One Betrayal
Runningflame chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Good story! I'd really like to see what his life is like after he joins the creatures. Some cultural disconnect there, I would presume! _ There's just a couple of places where you used the wrong word: "threw" when you meant "through", for example, or "brake" when you meant "break". A few minutes with a dictionary ought to clear that up. I didn't like the swearing, either... but that's my personal preference. Good work!
Silent Force chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
Oh, cool chapter! I liked the whole thing at the end with the gargoyles breaking out of their shells. The whole thing was just set up very well - starting off with a bit of humor (well, I found someone yelling 'Da!' funny, but that might just be me _), building up suspense with the mysterious cloaked figure, and so on. Nice job, and keep wriitng!
Silent Force chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review! This chapter wasn't that boring; I can see that it was necessary to keep the story moving. I'm sure it will get more exciting later, anyhow. I'm still interested as to what happens to Seek!

One spelling mistake - "I crossed threw alleys and walked threw pubs and stores" (threw is the past tense of throwing something; you need to use the word 'through')

Overall, nice job! I'm going to read Ch. 5 now.
JJSLAM2129 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Great story! A few minor spelling errors, but overall, the grammar is fine. Update soon, please!
Adaku chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Hey you finally updated! Thank you! Though did other story you posted was nice too. Even if you have writer's block it's nice to at least post something. Hm...your writing looks like mine. Keep writing. Till next time

Silent Force chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
These are very interesting developments... I can only sense that this story is getting better and better. Nice twist at the end with the King attacking Abith. Oh, and by the way, I like your characters' names.

There were a couple of very minor spelling mistakes - "thatn" instead of "than" and "siolence" instead of "silence", but that's it. Overall, you're doing a good job with grammar and spelling.

Nice job with this chapter; I'll be back to read more another time!
Adaku chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
so are you going to writers block? Or you're just running out of ideas, just a thought. Anyway, about the chapter I thought it was alright. Overall great job. Keep wiritng on. Till next time

Never Change! _

Adaku chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
“SIOLENCE!” I think you misspelled silence, with the o, but over all great chapter. Looking forward for more

Silent Deception chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
well i geust i can say this... i am officaly hooked onto this story. you really did step up to the plate and made it a very good story. come out with your next chapter soon. I will be waiting.
Silent Force chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Nice continuation of the plot. You're going at a good pace - not too fast, not too slow. I continue to be interested in Seek, and I like the addition of Mia'shon as a character. I'd like to see where you take this next. Good job with the chapter!
Jumanji chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I liked it
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
awesomenes. Watch your spelling, though.

oh, and thnx for the review. Dont worry, It wont turn out ANYTHING like goosebumps. ; )
Pheobe Meryll chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
So...the king has some supernatural powers on his side, huh? Interesting..again, I think your plot is promising; however if you're looking into publishing you'll need to look into some of the grammar issues you're having. I won't go through the trouble of correcting them unless you want me to though. anyway best luck!
Pheobe Meryll chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Hm! Interesting! I liked this chapter, and the turn of events. I'm following the story pretty well and I like your style.
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh centaurs...I love centaurs. A little dangerous, though!

hmm well I thought this established an interesting beginning. There were a fair amount of grammar mistakes but I'm not sure how much help you're looking for there. I'd certainly like to know the cause of all this fighting - does it have something to do with the taxes?