Reviews for Heaving Bosoms
S L Siwik chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
More than s&m? Oh my! I am saddened there's only 1 more chap to read!
S L Siwik chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Epic deliciousness. The question is which one will she sleep with. Or both? U must write soon
S L Siwik chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
More than s&m? Oh my! I am saddened there's only 1 more chap to read!
S L Siwik chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Fucking brilliant. I can not remember the last time that I laughed so hard. Half way down the page I couldn't read anymore bc my eyes were streaming tears
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
LoL. HE just singing that song to her. So freaking funny. But I dont get the part with the boy and his mom. Random?

BlankPage
AlisLuvsU chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMG! I love the Your're Beautiful part! I was cracking up...Kathrines goes "I SAID thank you!" Ah haha hahahaha!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hahaha i loved the james blunt bit at the end, this is funny!
aethni chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
"Avaricious mothers who wanted their daughters to marry this eligible bachelor stripped their daughters naked and belly danced in tea cozies to catch his attention."

OH GOD THAT JUST hahahahahahahahahhaha LMFAO

aethni chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
xdmpgoxfjhpox

oh my god

i effing love you

south park references, james blunt, pussycat dolls, rhyming lines oh god this is awesome hahahahahaah

i can't stop laughing

i love you
J.D. Tucker chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Wow!

I loved this! i had just finished reading "Land of Red" and was totally not expecting this! It was fabulous! this first chapter i was laughing so hard!

im in love with tristan he is so delightfully stupid! he makes my heart happy!

you so need to update! and i see that it's been awhile since you have written on this piece!

just know that u have a new devoted fan!

J.
naivete chica chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
LOL at the sleeping mask, and nice job quoting James Blunt. This is definitely something original and creative, and of course funny.
thesecretsavant chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
O.O There's this part where their dialogue rhymes...huh...

And, gosh, song quoting! XD
emma chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
At first I was a bit wary of your story, but it had been reccomended to me and was not rated M, so I assumed I'd be safe from anything too, uh, raunchy. Then Kenny died and I'm like, "Oh my God, you killed Kenny!" and was laughing for the rest of the story. Put a smile on my face!
Emma Lake chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
okay, I don't know if this is supposed to be a funny story, but I am close to tears, reading him reciting James Blunt lyrics (and the gwen stefani before)

this is great :)
SilverSylph chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
is the rhyming dialogue deliberate?
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »