Reviews for Werewolf of Seattle
Julian Delphiki-Bean chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
looks good
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
i had a sneaky suspicion about velnd might be a traitor!
Slightly Twisted chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
You totally need to update! Or better yet, add some filler and some detail and write a book from it! I don't care, just continue! 8D
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
I love the story and keela and Xaavier's relationship. I cant wait to read about how they progress. Heck, i cant wait to read what happens next all together :)
The bunny always dies first chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
and you just had to stop updating there didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?
Endowment's Seraph chapter 16 . 5/2/2008
this is really good. I like it alot. the only thing is that you changed John's last name from what it was in the earlier chapter when he was fist introduced. I like it. write more soon

Mel
Estelin chapter 16 . 2/23/2008
this story was great keep up the good work. i can't wait for more
vIE-TeNDRe chapter 16 . 12/17/2007
haha finally i've been waiting for an update forever and i'm not disappointed! keep on updating...please!
Muphys Hate Mail chapter 16 . 8/4/2007
Wow that was a good story so far, i like how you write it but if you want readers to still want to read, don't get too much overload on the story, just go with the flow and i would like the story to start to be a little more action but not too much.

otherwise i really loved it so far,

Keep up the goid work
KRahman chapter 16 . 8/4/2007
OMFG CLIFFIE. why.
earlkgm chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
i bet the pendent grew only warm around keela's friend because maybe one of her parents/family member is the acual hunter and keela's friend has there blood in , that'sa my guess, lol.
witchwriter chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Ya! I was so excited for this update! I luv this chappy and bring home a new one okay? evilly sincere, w.w.
Losuai chapter 16 . 7/19/2007
Ah, I loved this chapter. You did a great job, really. I love how you actually put the names of places. I hardly even remember exact locations here. XD

Yeah, I hate that about the water around Seattle, especially at Lake Washington. One of the reasons why I don't go swimming there...

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR REVIEW,

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY POOR BRENAN? o ;

Ah, update please 3
Olivine chapter 16 . 7/19/2007
My dear, Lady Wolfine. I am ecstatic. I love you. Not really, but I do love you for updating this! I mean, I wasn't even expecting anything after reviewing What More Can I Give?, but then BOOM I see this in my inbox. You've made my day. Thank you.

Now, for the story. DUN DUN DUN! I doubt it's a really bad coincidence, unfortunately, but we'll have to see. And I also doubt that it's okay that those humans saw Xaavir. I wonder what will come of that. You'll just have to update soon. Ha, now expecting more after THAT is too much. So I won't get my hopes up.

Olivine.
Olivine chapter 15 . 1/28/2007
I love this story, and I wish you'd update more often. But this was a great chapter, and she and Xaavir finally kissed! Rather, she kissed him, but it works, either way, doesn't it? It sure does. And it's very sad that Hlen's brother died. It's really... I don't know. Comforting? that the supernaturals all have something in common, and they all know that they're all going to be there for eachother. Too bad real life can't be like that, with normal people, isn't it? Update soon!

Keep on writing -Ss.