Reviews for Devonshire
Krashbandit333 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I really like your character Laine and your style of writing is very good, excellent sense of imagery. It's real, I could see myself in this character which is exactly what you want to do for the reader! Great work, keep it up!
ookami chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
hey, i read this a long time ago and thought it was extremly well done, will you continue? please, it's well worth it, plus it looks from the reviews you have several faithful readers who'd probably jump at the chance for another chapter. my encouragements for you if you decide to finish this.
Gweta chapter 7 . 3/4/2002
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed earlier...I don't get on Fanfic that much anymore. What can I say...WOW! This almost puts my writing to shame, your style is definately intriguing and I love the way you have more than a 17 large word vocabulary, more than I can say for a lot of other writers. Please continue writing...you may one day be my competition. One thing I suggest is that you do more original works, that way you can take the credit to heart. Luv your stuff,

Gweta
Flaire chapter 7 . 11/26/2001
This story has so much meaning. The reactions, the thoughts, they're all so real. As someone else said, this could be a perfectly adequete ending, but is it really the end?
liadan chapter 7 . 10/31/2001
hey this is an awesome story. please update it soon! i wanna read the rest of it. keep writing!
Femtastic34 chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Popped in for a look. Read the first chapter & I liked it. I'll be back for another read. Like your style - it takes the reader into the story without having to work hard. Look forward to finding out what happens to Laine. His commentry is realistic & endearing.

Thanx
tigrisnot signed in chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
are you ever going to finish this? i mean, it's been 4 months! and also are you ever going to continue your ff8 stab in the dark fic thats been even longer?
Raina chapter 7 . 7/15/2001
Hey Nikky, it's Raina! Wow, great chapter. The narrative during the funeral was astonishing. Laine was telling the truth about everyone in town and it seems wrong Sully's funeral had to go this way. I'm glad Laine spoke a eulogy for him and exposed the truth to everyone there. It was what needed to be said. I'm still hanging onto hope that this will have a happy ending - at least one that'll offer some iota of hope. This chapter could end the entire story by itself but there's gotta be more to Laine's life than the passing of his best friend marking the climax. I'm gonna miss Sully but I'll miss the changed perspective of Laine in the future even more.
unknown drifter chapter 7 . 7/4/2001
whoa, this is an amazingly well written story so far. please continue with it soon. depressing as it is it makes a lot of points. and your characters seem human, purely human; i applaud you. keep it up.
Madison Tiffany chapter 7 . 6/28/2001
damn shirt, i know exactly how he feels, ok, now enough of my horrible mental ramblings, i really loved the story, see one day i am gonna be as good as you, i would have cried but im a heartless beast so ya know. anyways, thats beside the point im trying to make, i loved it team nicole!
Madison Tiffany chapter 6 . 6/28/2001
crazy f**king sully...im telling ya, he was my fave...i wish he wouldnt die, you and your damn depressing story!
Madison Tiffany chapter 5 . 6/28/2001
sweet little girl and her wonderful offer. crazy sully...kids, if your reading this...drugs are bad!
Madison Tiffany chapter 4 . 6/28/2001
poor mom, sounds like me... ohh, crazy girls and their fickle attitudes, im telling ya.
Madison Tiffany chapter 3 . 6/27/2001
*cry* ohhh i gotta go, jk, sully frieghtens me. but he is still the balls! i wonder what is going on with him?
Madison Tiffany chapter 2 . 6/27/2001
AWWWW! how heart warming! i want a boyfriend. DAMN YOU!