Reviews for Blue Demon
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
This story deserves alot more credit. Great job. i loved the ending and the songs.
atreyu love chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
aww that was cute.

although i would have liked to see alittle more

on the touchy subject between Beth and Gray's mother. lol
atreyu love chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
haha.

by the way... lol
Kaiouri chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
I loved this story so much! You should have more reviews. Wish I could write like you. Don't ever throw away your talent!
LilLaTLuv chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
Hey!

Okay, you're a pretty good writer, with wonderful ideas. This was pretty basically written (although way more advanced than some of my early works...), but it had enough emotion and love in it to make up for it! I love the ending. I hope to read more from you soon! KEEP WRITING!

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
Alenor chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
aw, how sweet, they ended up together. however...is the baby leslie's having gray's? cya later Alenor.
Water Block chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
Ugh? That's bullshit!

1) Leslie is a giant bitch.

2) Don't know what to think of Wolf now

3) Moving way too fast for my tastes.

4) liked the chapter; not sure I'm continuing, though.
Water Block chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Aww. Sweet. Really fast infatuation, but still sweet.
Water Block chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Love the band name-especially how they came up with it. Buf-my only concern is the coincidence factor of Beth just happening to be related to the person who inspired the name without ever knowing.

Not that I mind. I just don't like stretchy coincidences-but that's just me.

Like how Wolf Grey is taking care of her like this. So sweet!
Water Block chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was great! The twist was shocking, you didn't go for the cliche'd "when Harry met Sally" idea of the two growing on eachother while they drove cross country/cross state.

I loved how you left off, too. Very cool.

Great chapter!
Strangely Natural chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
What an amazing and sweet creation. This is just such a darling and heart-felt story. Truly wonderful, I loved it!
Angel in town chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
haha you very funny what you said below your second nice chap
Angel in town chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
that loser how could he do that to her. drop her in the snow like that.
AshKing89 chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
a hell of a way to end a hot story like that . Straight up great story. Keep writingC.P.
Katsui Adonis chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
I just finished reading the whole story..I'm sorry that you only got a few reviews..This was such an awesome story, and I believe it could go farther. Great job.