Reviews for A Bit of Pixie Dust
bubublacz chapter 1 . 2/7
Awwww...
Minkaos chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Very adorable sidestory :) It's cute to see little glimpses of Adrienne and Dylan's life.
tenna shut up chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love the pixie girl and her voice!

To be honest, I did wonder about the pixie couple while reading Statue. I think it was an awesome moment/detail when Adrienne saw pixie boy, talked about her pixie girl, and Dylan all perplexed :)) I went all THEY ARE SOOOOO MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! HALVES AND WHOLES! but then I also got to thinking why he gave it to Lindsay in the first place... So he did like like like her a bit then? Because he did make it as a pixie couple then gave the She pixie to her? Or was it a resigned maybe in the future thing? He expected Lindsay to keep it so maybe he just liked knowing where it was?BUT BUT BUT IDK Though artists... so shrug?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I just want in his head about his pixie project you know? I apologize for overthinking a bit :)) Because before Adrienne, it seemed like he didn't really put stock in the love and relationship thing but he made a Pixie Couple and he gave it to a girl he knew liked him?

I wish it was included in Statue and Dylan saw it but this is really nice :) I love the pixie girl :))
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
dis is beautifully ..its really is dis make sense to wat happend in dat stry...but did HE KNEW DAT ADREENNIE HAS d other half ..dats bugging me neverless AWESUM one-shot :)
twibbit chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
AWWWWW:)
sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Aw... so sweet!

Of course Adrienne would still maintained her bitchiness in her but at least, Dylan is happy too..

And I got to know how the pixie get to Adrienne..

Thanks for writing such awesome stories!

I love you
AJS chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Cute. :) And fate, haha. Totally fate. That's an interesting take on things though... that Adrienne would need Dylan more than Lindsay needs him. I suppose Lindsey never really needed him, just wanted him. I think Dylan needed Adrienne to bring him out of his shell though too.

Cute cute. Glad to see they're still alive and kicking. :)

- Alyssa
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Cute.:D Awesome oneshot!:D
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this is soo sweet!
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
The perspective is simply endearing. I love the follow-up.
cerulean sea chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Aw, this story was really adorable.

What an adventure that pixie went through.
SlrMagica chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ah, thanks for pointing me to this side story! Definitely nice to see what actually happened since I had been thinking from the other story that maybe Lindsay had sold it or something. I liked all the references to Adrienne's tendency to throw things, and the "I hope she wills me to Monique" haha. I do wish you'd used Krista's name at the beginning of the story since it popped up at the end (or you could just continue to refer to her as the friend). Dylan's name earlier might've been nice too.

But anyways, I'm glad you tied up those ends )
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Very sweet... An interesting little melodrama, the only thing is, though, how come Dylan never spotted the Pixie? That would have been an awesome moment in my opinion, but hey, I still love this.

Erisah
Strangely Natural chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
So very precious, a beautiful companion piece!

"Nature joined me in my grief and it rained instead." lovely.
Alenor chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
oh ok then, i honestly thought english rose had sold it but i was wrong, my bad. this was good, cya later Alenor.