Reviews for The Closet Depths
Tirra chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Goodness...this is absolutely amazing. Original and incredibly well written. Wonderful.
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
i read this beofer in clas havent i?its good, almost scared me,
felicia13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Shane-lovely,

HELLS YES, it scared me .. good god, Shane .. what is wrong with you?

Very frightening .. I was afraid .. frightened, if you will. Guess you don't know a person .. :nervous laugh: :edges toward door:

Thanks for the reviews .. I really like "Artist's Secret" .. And yeah .. the yardstick totally DOES own the bow .. I don't know how I can fit a yardstick into the story, though .. I'll find a way, Shane-lovely .. promise!

Well, it's not Drama .. goddess, I'm going to have so much fun in Creative Writing next year ..

I love the hat line, too .. I put it up on my bio ..

TWISTS is an acronym, kinda. It's a way of .. oh, I dunno .. deciphering, for lack of a better word, poetry. It stands for Tone, Word choice, Imagry, Speaker, Theme, and .. crap! Oh, it was Style .. we used it in Drama for out slam poetry unit-thing ..

Well .. if it makes you feel any better, I wish I'd met you earlier, too .. you're so much fun! :hugs: Love you, Shane-lovely ..

Well, I realize that he's a guardian! I was just wondering where he came from .. you know, cause it was only 2 of them, then there were three ..

I'd laugh at my hair in that chamber .. I would look so ridiculous ..

Hoping to finish TEF soon!

all my love,felicia
Pablor3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Well Shane that did NOT suck huge wang and personally I really enjoyed it. IT struck fear into the inner-maquinations of my soul and I do not regret it at all though I'll tell you this:I will find this closet fiend and with the powers of darkness as well with my LV.5 Vorpal sword and bag of holding I will kill it what ever it takes WHATEVER... HA YOU SCROLLED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM!
DeathMetal18 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
yo this was pretty damn good. It did resemble steven king but not to much