Reviews for Spanish Rice
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
ahh is cute nice ending at least she is trying
Affair chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I Couldn't help but smile a bunch while reading this :) wow her mom is pretty dang bipolar O_O lol poor mom, jessi's comments about sex with her daughter lawls :)
Dalek17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Aw! True Love is the bestest!
RySky chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story!

Love your writing style.

Keep it up!
anne onymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Before saying anything else, I'd like to thank you so much for writing this story. You have a way with words and make them sound like music. However, I wish that the situations were more realistic, particularly in terms of dialogue. It seemed as though the characters gave speech after speech after speech. In real life, people don't use their words as much; there is usually a lot more tacit interaction. And if they did say that many words, they'd be spread out over a longer period of time, in a bunch of different scenes. Everybody was so open with each other all the time, and while the world would be a much better place if people actually did that, they don't. But despite that (or maybe because of it, I can't really decide), I got a good feeling reading this story. Keep writing! I'll be checking your author page. :)
Elodie Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
haha i LOVED this story it was really good i think you're a very good author looking forward to read more of your work

Middi
Always Pencil chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Why did it end like that? Gosh man! I really liked this.
spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
lol! i like the ending, the kids comment kinda kill the somber mood, but i hate somber anyway, so kill away!
dog problems chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Fuck this is long. oO

- Colleen
Timrah De'Ange chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
i loved this story. awesome!
Sour-Chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Humm, bit different. In the begging it seemed a bit rushed and hopped from place to place. Though in the end it seemed to make up for it. It seems a bit different from your previous works, but I’d have to say I am quite intrigued. I know how it is to have a homophobic mother being I after finally turning 20 years just came out to her and yet she still wants to believe there is hope for me.. XD I can so relate in that manner. All and all, I’m curious to see a new chapter and see what may come of this story. As always, I'll be stalking.

Mikie
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh, wow. Thats a great story... My sister is lesbian, but she has yet to come out yet to our familly. They're... extremely anti. -_-* But ANYway... great story. I loved the characters, and the credibility of them all. Putting Jessi's way of speaking into words is a great touch, too- some people wouldn't tackle it *coughMEcough*.
Rae D. Magdon chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Heya, Knightmare! Awesome story. I actually found it without clicking on your name, and I forgot to look at the author (finding any sort of femslash that's literate gets me all excited, 'cuz it's hard to dig up). Then, I realized it was you, and I was all, "DUDE! I KNOW HER! I LOVE HER STUFF!" Anyway, that's my rant for the day. There were some very emotional passages in here, and I can tell you put your heart into them. Good job.
Amynoel chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Such a cute ending!

[ homophobic parents upset me though. too much like home. but it was an excellent portrayal of the uphill battle all same-sex couples have to make.

I absolutely adored it!