Reviews for Stupid Friends
K.M.Mackenzie chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That's deep.

It starts off a tad ranty (not a word, I know, I could write my own dictionary) but then it gets to the point and then it goes all Shakespeare-on-your-ass. (Love Shakespeare, meant that in a good way.)

I have to say that the summery is interesting.

And migawd you've got a million and one poems. Please publish them into a book one day, I'll buy it I swear.
Haley chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
uh yea i kno that some of your friends are stupid but clarify that cause im one of them and i didnt know i did anything stupid...i feel really bad now cause i dont know if you really think im stupid and well it just makes me feel bad...w/e i dont care if you think we're all stupid...thanks for that.-pissed
myheartwantsyou chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
ya know. i see your point in this poem it's very good but have you ever thought of looknig at it from their point of view? it might help lol
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
well it sounds like your friends did something stupid, hope they can be fixed. Good poem.
WMS chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Ach , das heißt. interessant , gibt es ein Gedicht? ich bin nicht gewiß , oder auch eben ein Tagebuch Eingabe , es gefällt mir wiederum.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
I like how your saying that you hope things can change but hope itself is futile; it's hard to establish the levels of friendship, some of us are more mature then others. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.