Reviews for Hard Candy
narcissistic chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
i kinda like Konstantin...hes the only one who stands up to Nikolai
narcissistic chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
so apparently Desya made the right mistake then.
narcissistic chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Nikolai is just a butt to Desya...but somehow he isnt as much of a butt as you would think he would be. Like he is going easy on Desya.
narcissistic chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Nikolai is such a player.
narcissistic chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
ah poor modest... Nikolai just loves playing with him...i like there names...Nikolai, Desya...and Russian words sound so cool.
narcissistic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
okay i read this story awhile ago when i wasnt really that into stories but now im like totally interested in this.
takeide chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Love the story! Its nice to see a well-written slasher without mad hatesex in the first few chapters ;D

By the way, is the second "dog" in: "A small teacup dog with light, butterscotch colored dog yips at me, leaning up its nose." supposed to be fur/hair/feathers(? i dunno either)/etc? Kekeke I assumed so but it was just funny imagining a dog with individual dogs as hairs.
Good Start-Bad Finish chapter 32 . 8/17/2008
Amazing job! This goes right up to the top of my favorite stories list.

I admit, when I first started this story I thought Nikolai and Desya were going to be the stereotypical angry violent guy and wimpy pushover, but you more than proved me wrong. My only suggestion would be that sometimes it felt that the little details that made the characters human (like Nikolai's obsession with order and neatness) seem extremely important in one chapter (like with Maggie and the book) and then downplayed for the rest of the story. Sure, they popped up every now and then (like when talking about Nikki's bed), but it just seemed like such a big deal there, but was then toned down. I did love those little characteristics, though. It really made the difference in your story, I think.

While you had some awesome revelations at the end (especially in the conversation between Desya and Sevastyan), the last chapter felt a little rushed, like you were trying to find some way to get to that last ending sentence but needed to get through these events and somehow tie it all together. Maybe you could expand the final segment right there at the end. (I'm being vague because I don't want to put any spoilers in it for anyone who actually reads reviews before the story.) It's a huge event, one that a major portion of the plot has been leading to, and it felt a little downplayed in only three paragraphs.

My only other comment would be to double check some of the chapters for errors that Word can't catch. For instance, in one of the last chapters, Sevastyan give Nikki a "short form" of drugs instead of a shot form. In that same chapter he is "placing a son in his ankle" instead of placing a hand on his son's ankle, I believe. Nothing too big, but I just wanted to make sure you knew they existed.

Ah, do forgive me for the length of this and how the good outweighs the bad. I assure you it does not in your story. Much the opposite, actually. What makes it so easy to see the flaws in good works, I think, is because you have something to compare it too right there in the same story. This story's pure gold, even with the small flaws. Congrads on an amazing story, and thank you for making it available for me to read!
Bluorange chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
BizARE! ~
Bluorange chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Oh my God

I really wish Desya was small and cute, but he'd better at least get fucked senseless by Nokolai! DAMN!

Hehe...

good chapter! what a weird family...
Bluorange chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Desya is... BIG! WHAT THE HELL!

He should be tiny and cute! DAMMIT!
Bluorange chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Aw... poor Desya! I love him! Even if he is so wimpy! But I'd probably be the same way, hehe

Good style! A few grammatical errors, but that's ok!
Bluorange chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh

My

God

I LOVE this! Holy shit! It's gonna be the hottest romantic idea I've ever seen! Desya has a strange spunk, yet he's submissive enough for Nikolai to be able to fuck the crap out of him! (ew, bad choice of words)

I love your style, but I've never heard of gamboling. What does it mean?
xanthofile chapter 33 . 8/8/2008
i can't seem to find this joint account. ::pout::
Sunsetshadow19 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Awesome story, Modest is really awesome. The story progressed realistically and I loved their relationship. Look forward to reading more of your stuff!
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »