Reviews for Broken Punchline
akaSummer chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Good...very good. A lot of people use different formatting (within words, breaking up words, etc..), but not very many people know how to use it (well). Congratulations, you do!Yours, Clarissa
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i dont like those last to lines.. they sound kinda weird... very fond to just sounds wrong

other than that I like it a lot.. the format is really great and the title is awesome
Jeanettey chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Really love how you accentuated some words. I think it makes it impossible to not read it without emotion, which is lovely.

Much appreaciation for the review, by the way. I really like your poetry - which is rare for me to say. Keep up the spilling
nofaceme chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Very very nice. I love the format in this. It's great. Especially "bre/ak". And I love the last 4 lines in the first stanza. Very cool. I loved it.
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
erm. hi. YOU'RE BRILLIANT! it is refrshing to see some original work on here...lately it's all been so...blah. lol. great stuff.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
gorgeous format (although that must have taken forever).really poem.
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
those last four lines are the best in the poem. i really like the way you format - it adds spice to the poem. i also loved the last 4 lines of the 1st verse. fantastic work.
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
oh wow. excellent! i adore it! i really do! i love the style of writing! it reminds me of E.E. Cummings. awesome job!

-sunshine
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Oh, this is so powerful. I love the way its written with all the italics and brakets and things. I especcially love the lines- those 3(i) sweet(love) words(you) /that i’ve always /been dying to say /(and(i) hear(love) from(you) you(too) )

that part was awesome. The whole thing was wonderful though. I really like it. I love your name by the way. Anyway, great work!