Reviews for Romance
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
aww this is one of those poems that your think are gonna make you sick becuase they are all happy and like optimistic but this one made me smile at the end! awesome job! first truely great non-depressed work ive read on here
always gats b y chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aww

prettypretty images this paints in my mind. the kind of life (& love) everybody wants, but can't have (so easily)

nice! :)
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Nice images. Excellent write.
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This gets very tedious after awhile with all the repetition. I kind of wanted to tear out my hair by the end.

Don't get me wrong, the imagery was lovely, it just went on for way too long, or at least was repeated for too long.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Very tender portrait painted. This really exemplifies the title well. Good work.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Good imagery, and when I read it, I felt so peaceful... and it's so sweet.

Very, very nice
zz00 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Pretty. Lovely images, very vivid. Great job.:) And thanks for the review!:)
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
It was well done, but here or there I felt there might have been an unneeded adjective or two.

Oh, yes, heh, "wafting upon the breeze" made me think of my chemistry class because my teacher always says "We do not smell chemicals, we waft them." ah well,it was nicely done though. Good images of spring. I like autumn better though. We're all entitled to our own opinions though, so I'm not criticizing you for using spring. I just like the cool air, the leaves turning and everything feeling so much older.

Good things,EiB
plummet chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Enchanting, really. I got the feel of spring from this, which is only appropriate, I'm sure, for the idea of spring romance. ) Great job, as always.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is beautiful! The last stanza makes it sound like a dream, somewhat unreal, yet so very very beautiful...
Shara G chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
I like the imagery.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
the last two lines are sweet.

almost sickeningly so.

i like this, reminds me of beaches and clear days
The Postscript chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
"The sunshine upon rainbows,"

Beautiful line there, something good upon something that already brings you happiness. No better way to describe love. The rest of the images were okay, done and now gone. You have a wonderful feel to language, though. Keep writing.
Plinky chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Ooh, I really like this one. I like where you went with it particularly. Really lovely.

It's almost bittersweet, in a way. And i like it all the more for that.

Very lovely poem. Keep writing!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
this is really good. Very romantic and has very beautiful words.

Sorrow