Reviews for sex
lookingwest chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Prize Review from Review Squad

I really, really liked this because it reads as two separate poems, and to me, almost has two separate speakers because of it. I like it because it also shows that everyone experiences sex differently and there are just so many situations and the in-between, and I think you showcased all of that with the simplicity of the lines and the use of the parentheses!
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice wordplay :) Sums up the hypocrisy of the overused concept of love.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow, I loved this. Too contradictory ideas together. I see this as a poem about positives and negatives of sex.
rassoodock chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
you have a knack for the parenthesis, don't you? i like your style of the little short poems that have a big message. the sarcastic tone was well done, also, with just the right amount of bite. i enjoyed this poem and i am taking to your style quite quickly.
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
can somebody PLEASE tell me what parenthesis is?

and what she said

smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
haha, i love those magnetic poetry things. they are so much fun to play around with. you write stuff there that you usually wouldn't because the amount of words are limited. but i think this is true. the bible actually says something about this somewhere...something about if you lust you end up with a stinking accumulation of mental garbage, cheap sex and something else. i don't remember it exactly. but yeah, reminded me of the bible. so that's a good thing. ]
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Nice, so much meaning in it's grevity. I liked this type ofp oem, such a succint way to smack you with the truth.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Hah—look which poem I found to post on,

And, from your assay, I must quite differ,

What happens in bed 'tween man & woman,

Can become a bull-riding event, yes;

But, can also be the most sublime art,

Where two souls entwined reach for perfection,

In the compatibility of love,

With pure light of understanding shining,

And red gossamer of pleasure pulsing;

Yes, there are so many ways to make sex,

A casual and trite experience,

Something that's quick forgot and noted less,—

But, there are times when Heaven glimmers forth,

And, all the holiness of creation,

Is merged in one act of hot coitus.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Yes, indeed.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I love the sarcastic tone in this poem. Awesome use of parenthesis
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Ah, sex is earning such a bad rep. But we all need it to multiply, no? But I doubt that's the kind of intercouse you're talking about in this poem.

I love the use of the parantheses & the sarcastic, bitter tone (?) of this poem. Short but definitely effective.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
ehee, nice. Of course, nice use of parenthesis. Interesting alliteration.
happiness rainbow chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Its discriptive in just a few words. I love it.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that last line is amazing, ( )
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i love how you used the parentheses. it put it into perspective. keep on going!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »