Reviews for Voice Enough
innominate noun chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was fucking gorgeous. I can't believe you only got four reviews, but that's fictionpress, I suppose.

Your prose here is brutally real. Keyword there is brutally. I say again, it's gorgeous. Very well thought out, and detailed, and I guess I could call it intensely colored. Peacefully manic.

At first I thought the end - the third-to-last paragraph, actually, the one with "It starts like pressure releasing" - could be clearer. But it just made me want to read it over and over.

Every time I review, I look at the thing at the bottom - the most ignored thirty-ish words on fictionpress - about "a well-rounded critique" and feel guilty because I really only review fic that I like too much to have an objective and critical view towards. I'm left with my guilt - I honestly cannot find anything helpful to say about this wonderful fic other than to give you an ego-boost.

Thank you so much for writing!
Raynbo chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hahaha thats great... I don't exactly get the point... but I was exhausted when I started this story 3:30 last night, passed out while trying so hard to stay awake n finish it. But I liked it, a lot... _ nice. buh bye!
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
It's a freakin' fiction orgasim! This is the kind of writing style I soak up like a sponge. I'm a fan of Ex. 9 so I love you anyway, but this is just too much! Actually, can't wait for more. Just one "hit" and I'm addicted. -_-'
Overrated Angst chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I think I love your characters. And I like your writing style, especially the way you phrased/described the very last part of the chapter. "The pitch climbs and stretches thin like springs pulled uncoiled, shrills like a hacksaw on violin strings." - I don't know that much about music (voices and pitches, etc), but I think I can imagine how he sounds.
hupsoonheng chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
T_T That was sheer love. I loved the style of it, the prose was just so ARRGH so like... purposely ugly, which made it really beautiful. If that makes any sense. (It probably doesn't. _)