Reviews for Make one yourself
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
its nice, not bad, pretty good. but not as good as some of yours so i dont understand what so many people see in it. but oh well.

anyway i read your introduction. and although i nag and nag you in person i guess i will just have to let you know on this, i wish for you to review all my work i could list them.

p.s i will list them next time if i havent been reviewed :p
candyaddict chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love the concept of music, the way you embodied it, as if it were so many things at once. brilliant poem.

thanks for the review too! and yeah, now that I read it through... the "heart" repetition is...queer.

) write on!
truefire chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow! i've been reading some of your stuff and i really like it. keep posting!
babybubbledragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is gorgeous, love it so much. The words are so laugh. it makes sense!
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wrenching... some music can do that to you...

Cassabdra
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow, now that one was GOOD. awesome, really. i loved it, and i think its probably one of your best. have i added you to my favorites yet? no? woa, whats wrong with me? well, youre there now :)

i, like the other reviewer thought it was about water or drowning or something. not sure why, but i kept reading, and i liked how the last line told what it was about. if you had put some musical properties, i think they said, then i dont think it wouldve been as good, because for me the last line is a surprise. and surprises are good, especially when youre just reading, thinking 'okay...water...' and then theres 'music' at the very end. i dont know how to explain it, but theres what i thought.

i dont know if youve ever read my profile, but at the very end, i always have a quote. some of them are random, from famous people, and ive had a line from an author from here, once. so, anyways, i was wondering if youd let me use a line from this poem to put there. of course, id put a link to you and your poem, but the quote wont be there for that long. the lines i was thinking were - "It invades me gently soothes me softly and then it's over. The journey ends. The next set of tender arms open, and I continue. My endless falling, into the depths of music." of course, its fine if you dont want me to use it. just tell me 'no, i dont want you to use it' and i wont. tell me 'yes, sure' and i will. and if you want me to use different lines, okay, sure.

keep on writing M.W. Renaee-::-
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Originally, I was afraid this was going to be about drowning, and I almost wanted to click out. But it was *so* captivating, I kept reading, and was very glad to discover that it was about music's power over the soul. My only comment was- it was really sudden. You had no clue what the poem was about until the last line. Maybe if you gave allusions to musical properties along the way. :) Otherwise, very yummy! Keep writin'! bella
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ooh, tres cool, Scrunchy. Me likes. Heh, I don't even know why I'm laughing now, I just am. Because I'm special. Heh, music. Well, erm... I liked it! Keep up the great work and write on! (Heh, I'm starting to become more like Meg. God, save me now!)
simply meg chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
hmm... I like this. It's cool. Write On!