Reviews for Losing the Real You
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow... I can totally understand trying to save someone from becoming someone else... and failing, but never giving up. Keep writing!Midnight StarP.S. Nope you interpreted the poem perfectly, that EXACTLY what I was trying to get across! YAY! *huggles*
theverysadclown chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
this is a very relatable poem.I understand what your saying.I love your Writing schem.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That's sad- hard to go through, I bet! Um, is it supposed to be "fate" or "face" in "But now all I see inside your fate is disgust"? Good job- you're very good at conveying emotion. D Maranwe
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Aww that was really good i absolutely love your poetry..not just being sweet either...i really like the rhyming i'm hooked on it now! _
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Heya Sara!

This is really well written! I really like your style! Awesome, awesome poetry, even if this is sad! :( Aww! Keep writing!

Anna _
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wow this is a good poem! loved it. keep writing.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This was really good i like it a lot
Arichos chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I like how you play out a single character, with two character idea's, thoughts. very artistic
HereForNow chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
this is really well written, great job! thanks for the review-
cannotthinkofaname chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
thats really really well written, with lots of emotions and imagery! really really good
heartbroken922 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
loved it. truly heartfelt. it was beautifully written. great job and thanks for your sweet review.
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I like it! The rhyming is excelent and the last line is just brilliant! Nicely written! Well done! Keep writing!

PS: Thank you for the reviews! :)
Dyrielle chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I like how you rhymed everything, but some parts are a little too long, so it kind of disrupts the flow and one or two sentences sound disjointed, so maybe you should try reading the poem again. ) Good attempt at this though! ) The general idea behind it is pretty interesting.

P.S. Thanks for the comment as well! )
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
wow, a brilliant deep poem
Herminia chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Great poem. I liked this line: "And yet, I won't give up, as much as the thought does hurt." Kudos!