Reviews for His Silent Goodbye
jadoreamor chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh, this made me so sad! It reminded me of all the dear little darlings of mine that i'd almost forgotten about!
Peppa chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was very touching, but you wrote the poem so delicately that it didn't feel spooky to me like when i read a lot of other stuff about death, I felt comforted almost, like you were laying me to peace.
CynicalValentine98 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oh that's so sad... It makes me want to go and hug Bo, one of my dogs. He's old (fifteen yrs), and I'm always afraid now that I'm going to go out and find him not breathing... it makes me so sad, and this poem... I liked it alot. Wonderful job.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aww puppy went bye bye. How sad. I don't know what I would do without my dogs. I love the way you express your pain.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
OO you know when i looked at your profile for the first time my eyes just popped outa the sockets haha -
LSMunch chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I remembered two dogs, and a cat, I had known and loved while reading this. Hearbreaking, really.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*tears up* I'm sure Rocket would have loved this darling. I miss him too. *hugs*
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aw, Matt, you've done magic with words again my dear. This the first poem dedicated to a pet which has actually affected me. Beautiful piece...I don't know what else to say! *hug*
iamthe-loris chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
oh, this was so beautiful. your choice of words in this poem was perfect for the subject matter. i don't know how to really put it, but everything just sounded right. and i am very sorry for your loss, i know it is hard to lose so close a friend, no matter that they were not human. the happiest of days to you,

honorata