Reviews for Blind Faith
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I like it so far!
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I am a huge fan of mystery/romance novels and that's what I try to write and find others on fp to read. I'm not sure who suggested your story to me but I am enjoying the first chapter/introduction. The hint that Zach didnot look like a killer from his photograph intrigued me and his flashback later on hooked me. I was curious though why did he feel his ankle holster for a gun, it sounds then like he was in law enforcement and if that was so that would have definitely been a huge part of the media clippings on him but it wasnt noted by Ashleigh when she was reviewing his file.

Besides that, maybe use the line button on fp to separate the scenes just for your readers to know when another scene begins and are not jarred during reading.
Jennifer DiGangi chapter 26 . 11/2/2008
Amazing! At first I wasn't sure if I would be interested in the story or not, but then I was hooked and countless nights I would force myself to stay awake to read some more. I look foward to reading some more of your writting! Great job
Genuinely-xoxo-Superficial chapter 26 . 10/16/2008
Hey! I just wanted to say (even though this story is already over) that I enjoyed your story and it definitely didn't get the number of reviews that deserved. That being said I wanted to review along the way as well, but I couldn't stop myself from hitting "next" instead. Good work :)
Peach8321 chapter 26 . 8/21/2007
I really liked this story (yes I know it is like 8 months old, oh well). Just a few comments:

Clean it up (fix mixed up names, capitalization, etc)

Modify the agents...they were a little inept for being FBI

Maybe go into more detail on the Alec/Billings thing...and why he switched so quickly...

The mystery was great but at times it got a little confusing so go back into some of the phone calls and see if you can clear up some of the muddle.

I think this story has a lot of potential and with work you might be able to get it published..

good luck on future writing projects
Diamandis chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I agree that it is like Prison Break but hey, I love Prison Break and I love this!
susie17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Awesome story!
me chapter 26 . 3/28/2007
This story was amazing! I just thought that you were right in your notes, you drag out a lot of parts. I also think it should be a bit more believable..when the agents are all in the house and they meet no one, but there's a security station, that was a bit of a stretch. And even the ending could have been just the epilogue, I thought, instead of a few chapters after they're saved. But overall, it was a good read.
Lily chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I like the way you write, the story is amazing but terribly similar to the TV series "Prison Break", with some twists I love :)
written not signed in chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
"a doctor and a psychiatrist?"

I hope I don't sound preachy, but a psychiatrist IS a doctor. they have to go through med schooling too, to be able to give/administer drugs.

anyway, good story so far. the part about his eyes looking innocent sounds unbelievable though. I mean seriously, many people about many killers say they look boyish and charming and blahblah and that's how they trick people. people look dead in mugshots because they are tired/wish they weren't in prison.

still an interesting idea though.
Highlands chapter 26 . 1/13/2007
beautiful!
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 26 . 1/11/2007
Gosh, I LOVED this, so much. It was well written and I loved the characters. Ah, wonderful story & kick butt author, haha.
MCM315 chapter 26 . 1/11/2007
Hi, Jen. That was cute...and, yes, a bit rushed, but epilogues are supposed to be a look into the future, so it made sense. Just one thing, women usually have to wait at least 6 weeks before having sex after having a baby. They could cuddle, but, yeah, recovery time is needed. I love their little family, though. Good job and congratulations on finishing the story!

Do you have an ideas for a new story? Keep me updated!
Lena chapter 26 . 1/10/2007
Not bad at all *grins*

I enjoyed it very much, although the last bit was rather gross... you do know that women bleed for 6 weeks after chilbirth...?

Aside from that great stuff :D
Duccia chapter 26 . 1/9/2007
Thank you for having shared with us this wonderful story! I enjoyed every single chapter... You are really talented! I hope you'll write another one soon...

Duccia ;)