Reviews for Blind Faith
MCM315 chapter 25 . 1/7/2007
The proposal was so romantic! Well, except when Zach thought she was going to say no. :) And the house sounds gorgeous. He really is rich, isn't he? Zach sounds so perfect.

I think you did a great job on this story, Jen. I really enjoyed reading it. I'm sure when you edit it, you'll find things you want to change/fix/make better, but that's all part of the writing process. I also hope this isn't your last story, you HAVE to write another one after this! E-mail me if you want to go over any ideas you might have. I'd be glad to help.

Looking forward to the last chapter/epilogue. I can see Zach and Ashleigh having a happily ever after kind of ending. Again great job!
Singingperson chapter 25 . 1/5/2007
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I LOVE it. You're a fabulous writer. You should definitely try to get something published. Keep up the wonderful writing.

A devoted reader
MCM315 chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
Great chapter, Jen! I like how we're seeing Ashleigh and Zack being a couple. I had forgotten he was wealthy since he wasn't really seen out of jail or when he wasn't on the run. This is a new Zack. In a tux. Yummy. LOL. I'm looking forward to the proposal that's coming. Hopefully, Zack will be able to convince Ashleigh that he does really love her. She's so insecure. She better say yes!

Your writing has improved a lot and it shows. You've put a lot of work into this story and I really have enjoyed it. Now, you just have to wrap it up. Any ideas on what your next story will be?
tlw1 chapter 24 . 12/31/2006
After all the danger and angst, it's nice to see them have a chance to just enjoy being together. I hope Ashleigh doesn't ruin it with her insecurities and will accept Zach's offer.
Without A Muse chapter 24 . 12/30/2006
Read through all 24 chapters! *ish proud* Nice story you have there. THough, I noticed that you have a few repetitave (sp?( phrases that you might want to look after, and some grammitical errors, but other than that, it's great!
Duccia chapter 23 . 12/14/2006
They met again! The scene between Zack and Ashleigh was too cute... Sigh Sigh... Where are my Kleenex? LOL... But it seems that there will be more trouble... And I'm looking forward to reading about them! It's a shame this story has so few reviews... It's one of the best written I've ever read... Hope you'll update soon...

Duccia ;)
MCM315 chapter 23 . 12/14/2006
Okay, well, you cleared up a lot, but bad Ashleigh for not even checking for a pulse before she walked away from Zach. LOL. She's a doctor! Anyway, so now she's back at the prison where Zach is still a prisoner. He wasn't cleared then? Even with Ashleigh as a witness to the confession? I don't know the legal system too well, but I would think a guy saying Zach didn't kill those women would at least get Zach exonerated. How much more does the poor guy have to go through?

It was a good chapter. I liked their reunion and Alec. I still think he should have his own story. What do you say, Jen? :)

Thanks for being such a consistent updater. Happy holidays!
ProdigyGirl chapter 22 . 12/12/2006
Wow! This is an amazing story. I found it just yesterday and I've been reading it almost nonstop (between sleeping, studying and classes :D). I love how you intertwine the romantic story with the adventure/mystery plot; it's exquisitely done. I hope that you update soon-I like your cliffhanger but I want to see if Zach lives. You wouldn't kill him would you? :)

Anyway, once again, great job and please update soon!
nobodyanymore chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
OMG! You only have 60 reviews? That in itself is amazing. Well, since I can't express how good this story is in words, I guess I'll hafta settle for trying. I've left a few reviews, and read a lot of stories on here...but this one is definitely my very favorite one and the best. PLEASE HURRY and UPDATE! I hope this has made your day!
maria chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
wow... i'm shocked. this is the first time i've read this story and i must say, i havent read a story this good in so long. please update soon.
Duccia chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
I so love this chapter! So well written, full of action and emotions! Hope Zack will survive, because I can't picture a no happy ending for him anf Ashleigh... Hope you'll update soon!

Duccia
whispergrl chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
This is a really good story, it was a little confusing as to how the emts got there, but over all very good.
MCM315 chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
They shot Zach! Wow. I wasn't expecting that. Good getaway scene, though. Very action-packed and exciting.

One thing that bothered me at the end: Does Ashleigh think Zach is dead? Why wasn't she fighting everyone to go with him? She should be at the hospital where he's being operated on, I would think. She just seemed too calm.

Anyway, I see that you're wrapping things up and I do hope Zach survives and gets to be with Ashleigh. They sure have been through enough.

Update soon!
tlw1 chapter 22 . 12/7/2006
I agree with another of your reviewers - Alec is a likable character who could hold up a story of his own. The action's winding down - let the love begin again! Look forward to see more of the story resolve with some time for Zach and Ashleigh to enjoy some peace together.
MCM315 chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
Hey, Jen. I really enjoyed this chapter. I just have to say, I love Alec. And I'm glad he shot Erikson (who was a total idiot for going into the cage to begin with; he deserved to die just for that). The only thing that maybe could have been longer was when they were getting Gallagher to confess. He seemed to have said too much too quickly, but maybe the blood loss affected him. :)

This chapter did seem to flow better. You wrapped up quite a lot, and, like I've said before, you've done a good job with a complicated plot. I had thought Gallagher had killed those women, and I'm not sure I buy that the guy who did won't do it again, even if he has gotten psychiatric help. It leaves you open to write more in this story or to do a sequel. Maybe the real killer could escape the psych ward and Alec could be the one to go after him while falling for...a woman FBI agent who's assigned to help him-I mean you have to have the romance :) Sorry, just an idea. LOL.

It sounds like you're just about done with this, but I hope we get some down time with Zach and Ashleigh. Please? Update soon!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »