Reviews for Blind Faith
tlw1 chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
I can picture the action as you describe it. I did feel better that Ashleigh acknowledged to herself that she'd endangered everyone by her actions. I'm glad things happened as they did with the rescue and it was perfectly logical to me that there'd be a cell phone that could record in Carson's stuff. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the story will progress.
MCM315 chapter 20 . 11/27/2006
Something's screwy because I just got an alert saying you posted Chapter 19 (?) Well, I read Chapter 20 and things don't look good for the good guys, huh? I do hope they manage to get out of their cages or wherever they're being held. So, Carson is the real killer? And he framed Zach. I really hope we get more answers in the next chapter.

The only creative criticism I have is that you have too much going on. There are way too many characters (I've mentioned this before), but I can't help but still get confused as to who's who. I think by focusing more on the main story (Zach, Ashleigh, Alec, Carson, Forsythe), then it would be easier to follow. Those are the characters I care about (well, Zach/Ashleigh/Alec anyway). The FBI guys are just secondary, so you don't really have to focus on them so much. And I think this is more of a mystery than a romance, but that's okay. Hopefully, when their lives are no longer in danger, Zach and Ashley could be together again.

You're doing a good job with a tough genre, Jen. I give you credit for creating such a good mystery. Now, I'm anxious for Zach to save himself, and to be found innocent.

Thanks for being the only author to update that I'm reading right now. It's important to update so you keep your readers. Thank you for that! Keep writing!
vstash chapter 20 . 11/23/2006
I hope the US Marshalls and FBI agents aren't actually as incompetant as the bunch in your story. These ones always have their guns in their holsters rather than in their hand. I am guessing they'll be saved by a stroke of fate rather than any skill with weapons or tactics.

In my country the NSG(National Security Guard) guys are trained to shoot their partners if deemed a threat to their ward. Surely the US Marshalls are as well trained. It was fine until chapter 17. After which the whole lot started acting like a bunch of rookies on their first mission. C'mon inject some realism into the story.
MountainStream chapter 20 . 11/23/2006
i really love this, ive been waiting for this chapter since i finished the others the other day. I hope you post another one soon, i dont want to wait!
readingismything chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
hey...i ve read ur story nad it has really held my interest til nw...i really admire ashleigh's character...plz go on n update soon!
MountainStream chapter 19 . 11/18/2006
i started reading this story yesterday and ive already read everything you have written so far. Its great! I can't wait for you to post more. I was so dissapointed when i realised i had come to the last posted chapter! Please post more soon
tlw1 chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
So much is happening! I'm really enjoying this - even tho' Ashleigh is so irritating with her curiosity putting them in potential danger so many times. Insisting on speaking with Carson against all reasoning, putting Alec's life in danger as well while hiding in the tub, etc. I know she just wants to prove Zach innocent, but sometimes it seems like her stubbornness will be their failure. It isn't possible that Alec and others are just stupid so that she should always feel like she knows better in what to do. I hope she'll be open to Alec's experience more in the future - he seems like a smart, great guy. I look forward to your next update.
dot chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
this reminds me of prison break...
Simi chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
reminds me of Prison Break...
MCM315 chapter 17 . 11/6/2006
Hi, Jen! Nice cliffhanger. Okay, we're slowly learning more. You've got quite the conspiracy story going here. It's a little confusing, I have to admit, I keep forgetting who's who, but it's written very well, and I've developed a liking for Alec. Maybe he could have his own spin-off story. :) He seems very hot and mysterious.

I found this sentence confusing (and funny when you think about it): "Carson would have been nine then. His drinking was constant and steady. He drank more every day."

You were talking about Henry, but it sounds like Carson was the one drinking. I was like "Why would a nine-year-old be drinking?" LOL. You want to say "Henry's drinking was constant and steady..." Simple correction. You have really come a long way with your writing. I'm impressed. Good job!

BTW, are you still writing your other story? The one you sent through e-mail? The way you're updating this, I can see this is your main focus right now, but I was just wondering about the other one. Keep up the good work on this, though. I'm anxious for more answers! I also want to see Zach kick some major butt. He has to be furious that someone framed him and put him on death row. I mean the stress...he HAS to beat someone up, right? I wanna see him get his anger out bigtime.
Firespirit44 chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
I wonder why your story has so little reviews. Probably because it was very confusing at the start! Still, I'm glad that all the loose ends are finally being tied up now. Update soon!
rocky19 chapter 16 . 10/30/2006
this is a really good story
Friend chapter 15 . 10/29/2006
Hi,

I really enjoy your stories. I wanted to read your story, A Date with History, however, more the half the story is not visible. It's been cut off with this sign, รข. Can you do something about it?

Thanks
Sandriko chapter 15 . 10/26/2006
i like it thanks for writing it
Duccia chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
I'm still reading this story, even if sometimes I don't submit any reviews... ( busy life can be a b**ch sometimes...) I love it so much! It's so well written and it's getting more and more intriguing... I'm looking forward to having some answers!Zach and Ashleigh are so cute together! They surely deserve a happy end!

Hope you'll update soon