Reviews for Sky Child
Cleanna chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Please update its too tense to stop now!
Johnna chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely love this story! It seems it's been a while since you've updated, but this is definitely a story that deserves to be finished. Please consider finishing this story! It's so beautiful!
blackandbluewolf727 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Really cool! I hope it's a girl! Even though I hate Yaoi fics... my best friends really likes them, so I search them and read them... particularly in all the fics I have read... I really love yours... it's cute and interesting... please update it!
Sundavar chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
You have done a wonderful job of paralleling Soma and Fumei, both pretending that their past didn't happen while hoping that they can forget. with Soma's knowledge perhaps Fumei and Sorako may be able to find their happiness in the West.

I would love to see you continue this story, I think you have a wonderful start and could really take it in whatever direction you choose.

Please know that all of us really appreciate you posting this story and would like you to see it through to the end!

Thanks so much for posting this story!

3 Sundavar 3
corigray333 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Soma just makes you want to hug him.

I think Fumei and Soma are good toghter. I don't mean sexually, more like friends for live.

I hope Fumei can take his mistreated puppy home.

Thank you. Please, continue, I adore your story!
corigray333 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I hope Soma can play a supporting character. Maybe youb could make it a happyend for him, too.
corigray333 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
After his mother and now her, I might start to dislike my sex. Such b*tches!

What will Sora, Fumei and his grandmother do now?

Can Sora go so easily?
corigray333 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
His grandma is a strong person. I admire such people.
corigray333 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Insatiable pregnant wives, really funny.

It was really cute when he thought 'at least he could have some little bit of him all to himself'. You nearly had me crying.

Thank you.
corigray333 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Many MPreg stories are alike, but yours shows things from a different angle.

Fumi is an intersting character; I can't wait to learn more about him.

Thank you!
Braysl-March chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
DGNDFNDS I don't even know what to say. I love this so much. You, my friend are an excellent writer. *is a fangirl* I wish there was more xD I don't usually read fictions but I stumbled upon this one and was up real late reading it. Congrats!

Now I want to draw fanarts...
theKicking chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I read this on deviantart a long time ago, and someone threw it up on a mpreg forum somewhere too. I love this story.

I have one question though: is this all you are ever going to write? All the posts of this story that I've read on the internet stop at this same spot, with Soma surprising Fumei at the end. It's a little bit disappointing because everytime I click on a "Sky Child" link, I'm sort of let down- not by the writing (it's great) but by the fact that it never continues...

Especially since this posting was updated not very long ago at all. I know this chapter was written years ago, not just in Feb 2010. Is there more?
iheartgaympreg chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
hurry and write the next chap lovvee it
Michiyo Nakashima chapter 5 . 3/9/2010