Reviews for Shades Of Gray
makedamnsure chapter 21 . 7/16/2006
I feel bad that I like Ezra way more than I like Chris, and I was disturbingly happy when him and Justin had sex... Heheheh.
Siyaa chapter 24 . 7/16/2006
Woah... The end was... interesting. I like this ending much better because it flows with the story more. The other was exteremely sudden and EVERYONE died... But all together, the story was great!
xAngel of SorrowX chapter 24 . 6/28/2006
_ coolness!
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 24 . 6/25/2006
_ Yay, and now I'm off to read the next installment of this pretty series. Your story is very well-written and composed, by the way. Great job.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
Hmm... haven't read the next chapter yet, but I'm really very keen to guess. _

At first, I thought it might be Ezra, what with his creepiness and everything (though I admit that's what makes him cool like that XD). But now I change my guess to Lash. O.O;; Why?You may ask. I have no idea.

On to the next chappie to find out then...
Sadistic-wolf chapter 24 . 6/20/2006
I'v loved this story from the first one to the last one, now ill go on to the third. I would have reviewed alot sooner if my comp wasn't being so difficult.

Night-wolf/Sadistic-wolf
CURE-Karasu chapter 24 . 6/11/2006
EEP!

Greg and Tony started a fag fad.

That makes me smile.

Nice endings. I like the one where they died (because I'm mean and anger-filled like that) but this one is cute.

And I think that you're continuing it.

Damn, it's like midnight and I'm flippin' tired (so ignore the spelling mistakes) cuz I was awake untill like five this morning.

So, yes, I leave you on this note.

Later!

-The Street Name For Cancer.
CURE-Karasu chapter 23 . 6/11/2006
I have to be mad at you for this chapter.

You stole Monarch and Jayden's ending.

And now people will think I stole it from you.

...

-Zephyr
Nazo-chan chapter 24 . 6/11/2006
YOU MUST MUST MUST USE THIS ENDING! BECAUSE I"M GOD AND I SAID SO! i like this one a lot more than the other. And you need to call me i have a question about something.
Watoria-the-fairy chapter 23 . 6/6/2006
Luci-chan

Great work! I'm trying to find the words t describe it but I'm drawling a blank thats how much I enjoyed it. Ypu need to publish it. Yeah I know what your thinking right now...SO! Well TTYL!

Luv Ya Doll,Brooke-chan
C. Khafre chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
You see? I like this ending way better! It wasn't cliched or anything (e.g. justin's irritation at the photo-taking). and well, if you don't want to do another sequel, you don't HAVE to. thanks for writing this story! : )
NekoRinChan chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
*smiles* I LOVED that ending. Much more then the... *cries* That was so sad!

*Ahem* Anyhoo... that ending was so wonderful. Do more! Continue if it is tempting. -wants you to make more- _ Heh... Please? Sorry 'bout that. I just lurve your story so much.

-Rin
NekoRinChan chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
Umm... damn. That is more depressing then sad. T_T That was like so deep and all. Poor Just, Chris, Nicole, etc. (Except for Ezra) *tries to recover*
NekoRinChan chapter 22 . 6/5/2006
No problem. And sorry it is taking so long for the pictures. I had SOLs and all and then I fractured my pinkie... And the E.R. put this big splint thing on and it covered my wrist and whole hand. I couldn't write or anything! But now I just need to keep my pinkie and ring finger taped. So I now can write again(and draw). Yay!

-Rin
WitchGhost chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
Yeah it is to tempting. I just read the last chapters and was pleased how it turned out. Well not how everyone practiaclly dies at the end, but I think you made the wise chose sticking to that one instead of the alternate ending. I'll make sure to read Blank Cnvas as well.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »