Reviews for Shades Of Gray
rainbowskye chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
But it's HAPPY! And that is the important thing *nods* Yay
ShadowGal chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
Ah yes. Much, much better. Not necesarilly because it's a happy ending (although it is), but because its lack of possible ghost-boys makes MY life so much easier. I approve.
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
Um. . . Wow. I don't know what to say. That was. . . very depressing. I'm gonna go cry now.

Good job though. I did like it. It was very real. So, no. I didn't like it. I loved it. You are a great writer. My mom liked it too.
Esquirella chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
There IS no problem with this one! It's better than seeing them get hit by a semi and die! *toys with Warren and Chris muses* Now ... how can I get you back for chapter 23 ... muahahahahahahahah!
multiples of six chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
What the - ah God why? That was so mean. *sigh* and now it's over... ( !
BabyKeepItSurreal chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
I'm very mad at you for ending the story this way! I mean...AH! Why? I loved the characters and then all of the sudden they're dead!

They were lovely stories, both Black and White and Shades of Gray. They made me laugh and cry...but goddamn this ending just makes me want to strangle something!

I'm sorry about my rant but I just had to get that out. Whew!
rainbowskye chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
No! Sad ending! *cries* Of course I think it's touching how Chris would kill himself to be with Justin but still. SAD! Oh woe is me. Although it's still a nicely written story, can't deny that.
rainbowskye chapter 22 . 6/5/2006
I have the RHCP album but I haven't even listened to it all and I've had it since it was released. Well done on your history mark. I noticed the lack of updaes but didn't realise it was a hiatus. Silly me. I hope the ending isn't sad. I much much prefer happy endings because I'm a sap like that.
Higeki chapter 23 . 6/4/2006
Aw man. Again, with the sad endings! I have to agree with the abrupt comment made previously, but I don't personally mind too much. I'm a sucker for the "Ironic twist of fate" twist in stories. But it's so sad that they both died. ; ; Oh well.. Guess it can't be helped.

Thanks, though. Reading through chapter 23 of this story provides me with sadness-induced inspiration.. Been needing inspiration of any type for a while now.. XD;

-Higeki
ShadowGal chapter 23 . 6/4/2006
Y'know, I could kick you. I -should- kick you. I should probably be pretty annoyed.

But instead, you know all I can think of now? "If I set my ghost story in 2010, I could have THREE of Luci-chan's characters be ghosts!" And my mind is all giddy and "WHEE!" at that, because the boys would be oh-so-much fun. The lead character, Dana, would hate them because she has no sense of humor. And the ghost, Minty, would love them all past any imagining. So, yeah. My mind is all happy-silly, but I refuse to give in. Ayden shall be ALONE in his ghost-hood. *scowls*

(I am still a tad confused about the dates though. How long after the visit to Justin's mum did Justin die?)

Oh, and randomly... I know that I've read what's posted of Maverick, but I don't think I realized that it was by you. I suppose it just didn't click, or something. (You should update it. For ME, if for no other reason.)
ShadowGal chapter 22 . 6/4/2006
*whines* I -know- that Levy would be, like, 9, but still! It would be so much -fun-! Then again, I personally love to write from a kid's PoV, so maybe I'm biased or something.

...

If I ever get around to writing any sort of fanfiction any time soon (aside from Ayden's cameo-charactership in my ghost story), then it shall be something from Levy's PoV. Ohh, that would be fun. If I ever get around to that, I shall certainly tell you.

Errm, as for this chapter, I still adore Justin's mum like whoah. She's so awesome.
Esquirella chapter 23 . 6/4/2006
THAT'S IT! I'm so pissed I could spit nails! *stomps away*
Esquirella chapter 22 . 6/4/2006
You'd better NOT write a sad ending. *glares playfully*
C. Khafre chapter 23 . 6/4/2006
ok. bad bad bad. it was turning out to be really good... and then wtf? sorry for the language, but i mean... i don't think you should've written all the stuff that justin's mom said if you wanted to kill him off. i can't even say it's sad because it's just too abrupt ya know? It seems like the characters weren't real anymore. i had such hopes for them! i um... hope to read something else now. from you. soon i hope. and this time, PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!
ShadowGal chapter 21 . 5/22/2006
Nice chapter, Luci-chan. I was so happy to see Justin's mum again, even if only briefly, 'cause I still say that she rocks like woah.

As for the sequel-ish, prequel-ish, whatever little story... I -totally- vote for Levy's PoV. That would be just awesome.

(And look, darlin': You've soared past 100 reviews! I'm so happy for you!)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »