Reviews for Shades Of Gray
xAngel of SorrowX chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
I'm so going to keep reading the rest of what you have posted, but first I would like to say that I officially LOVE Ezra's character/personality at this point. _ This story is awesome, and I am now off to read the rest!
Esquirella chapter 21 . 5/22/2006
Twisted and cool! Very, very cool!
rainbowskye chapter 21 . 5/22/2006
Ah, my guess was gonna be that Ayden may have slept with someone to give it to Chris then Justin but whatever. Well, now I'm up to date I can tell you to update soon! heh. Oh, and if you did 'Black Canvas' which is a good idea if you ask me, I say alternating POV's since I wanna know what happened to both boys. So yes.
rainbowskye chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
Ah, it *was* Ezra. Fun stuff. And look at him, keeping secrets. Shame on you, Justin, shame on you. Also I can understand why Chris wouldn't wanna do anything in the bed he shared with Ayden. It would be kind of weird.
rainbowskye chapter 15 . 5/22/2006
Ezra? Heh, you have incest (would it be classed as twincest or not? hmm..) why not studentxteacher. Or maybe one of the people from earlier on.. whose names I totally forget. Oh well. I'll go see if I was right, which considering I barely named anyone could be difficult to determine.. ah well.
rainbowskye chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
Sure it's sad and all but I'm more focusing on the cuteness that is Justin and Chris. With the comforting and the snuggling in the backseat.
rainbowskye chapter 13 . 5/22/2006
You better finish it! It makes me sad when stories I enjoy just kinda die. So sad. And yay. They love each and they've admitted it to each other. Oh the joy.
rainbowskye chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
I would have thought that Ayden would be more aggressive and not take 'no' for an answer, well based on this. Taking the first story into account I would have never expected most of this but there was a four year gap and a lot can happen in that amount of time.
rainbowskye chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
I like the chance to see other characters POVs. Learn more about them and their plans so yeah. Goodness. And badness thy name is Ayden. How evil. Guess he's the type that doesn't wanna let somebody go. Is it a control thing or a love thing I wonder..
rainbowskye chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Well safe to say Ayden didn't accept it but that's okay. He's seme so he doesn't have to *laughs* Although should Justin and Chris ever get together surely he would have to stop then. Or have threesomes but since Justin and Ayden don't seem to have much of a relationship it's rather unlikely.
lost2me chapter 21 . 5/22/2006
wow, that is a really good story. sry I didn't review earlier because I just sat down and read the whole thing all the way through, and let me tell you it was great! if u wouldn't mind too much would u plz add me so that I may view ur journal? tks and ur a rly great writer!
rainbowskye chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
So they *were* sexing each other up. That's always good to know. It will be interesting to see if Ayden accepts that Chris doesn't wanna do it anymore. Ezra is a crazy teacher, no doubt about that.
anu-chan chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
SCORE! I'M IN THIS CHAPPY! WOOT WOOT
anu-chan chapter 18 . 5/21/2006
i am so glad that justin told chris about everything. he should...
anu-chan chapter 16 . 5/21/2006
OH NO! Not with my alter ego! why oh why...(cries in misary)! Anyway, this was great it think it was "fun" and made justin look like a whore! just kidding :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »