Reviews for Shades Of Gray
NekoRinChan chapter 19 . 5/14/2006
I hope the test is NEGATIVE! O_O
multiples of six chapter 20 . 5/14/2006
Funny how the name-screaming thing made Chris feel better. It's good that Justin has something curable, if he has to have anything. Chris does sound a little cold, though. And I think I just figured something out... Lucifer Luci Luci-chan's Lunchbox of Doom?

Anyway, update soon )
Higeki chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
D: Ohmygod. This makes me want to cry... I feel so sorry for Chris and Justin. Nothing just ever seems to go their way!

The fact that the sneak peek says that Ezra gives some interesting news to Chris worries me... I sense more Not-so-good news.

The story's great still, as always. I love this story so much.
C. Khafre chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
Aww, chris is such a sweetheart. i thought he'd just tell justin to get lost or something. i wonder what role ezra is going to have... update update!
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
*blink blink* Did I just get berated for not updating? Oh well.

This chappy was good. It was so sad. I don't know who side to take thoough. I feel bad for poor Justin, but I feel even worse for poor Chris. *sigh*

Update soon and keep up the good work. -

PS

I'm working on Chapter 8 of "Sex, Lies, and Demons" now. It's just gonna take some time since my muse threw a hissy fit and ran off.

If you see him can you please tell him I said for him to get his but back here? Thanks. -
multiples of six chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
Oh... you're damn right, that was depressing. ( Things better turn out okay! The first part of that little sneak peek makes me worry, though. S !
C. Khafre chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
i'll be reading every chapter then, so keep writing! i do like some angst, but sad endings just kill me. hope to read more soon.
NekoRinChan chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
I never want it to end lol. But it will be cool to see what happens. I hope that EVERYONE will be happy!
The Forgotten Child chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
Sweet! I finally get to review.

Sorry hun, but Koi-chan isn't going to go back and review every chapter I've read... It's take me some time... Lol.

But do know that I love, and I do mean I love this story.

*Never thought I'd ever like yaoi... But you've got me hooked on your gosh damned stories..*

Well Love ya,Koi-chan
Bluediamond chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
Augh, augh, augh! I feel sorry for Justin AND Chris. n.n; I don't really blame either of them for what they did...And what the heck is Ezra going to think when Justin's like, "Oh yeah, Chris and I are good again."? Gya... It's crazy, but I'm loving it.
multiples of six chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
Aww, but Justin shouldn't feel guilty! Chris was a dick to him. Although Chris's feelings do totally make sense. Ah God, I'm all confused. Update soon, woman!
multiples of six chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
*stares at author's note* What the frig? That was slash. Or did you change the chapter and not the note? And I want yuri! Yuriyuriyuri! There is like NO femmeslash on this site these days!

And dude! I WAS RIGHT! xD hehe!

And THIS - "Yes, I was about to sleep with the guy and talking seemed too intimate" - SO true. Trust. Next chapter )
multiples of six chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
Migod, it's going to be his teacher.

So freaky that Justin narrated a whole story & never mentioned his dad was dead. (Unless he did & I forgot. *shrug*) Yeah, the thing I was talking about feels a lot better now,.. at least we know both of them are feeling weird about it. Next chapter )
Esquirella chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
I like the guilt part. It means that Justin has a conscience and really does love Chris.
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
I am so happy you posted the slash. Thankies.

Poor Justin. It was a lack of communication that sent him into another man's bed. And poor Chris. He just keeps making him feel worse. I love it! So much guilt and confusion. (Yes I am a sick person.) I hope they are able to work things out. They're just too cute not too.

Update soon and keep up the good work. -