Reviews for Shades Of Gray
C.khafre chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
Oh no. Ezra's hot but that was mean of justin... what if chris goes the same way as ayden? no no mustn't get carried away, coz things will get better, won't they? update soon!
Esquirella chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
I reiterate: BAD Justin! Bad, bad Justin!

Great lemon scene! Ezra's hot!
NekoRinChan chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
OMFG! I have NO IDEA why I said Gavin. *smacks self in head* I had been thinking about Ezra before and was wondering if he was going to try to steal Justin away or something. And AH! *freaks out* NU! CHRIS! SAVE JUSTIN! GAH!
CURE-Karasu chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! I FRACKING ROCK ON SO MANY LEVELS!... I *sniff* really do!

So, here's you two new reviews, Luci-sama. From your sickly little Zephie-chan.

Heh, see, it bothers me more to read yuri than to write it, but it bothers me to write yaoi more than it bothers me to read it. Weird, no?

Yeah... so... sickly little Zephie-chan will go, y'know, since she rules the world now. Cuz y'know I do. I rule and you are the slave author that gives me all the yummy yaoi I want! *ebil laughering that ends up with me snotting all over the place, and sneezing, and all the people who review running away screaming about how they will get sick*

But I WILL rule the world one day. Yeah, y'know rap music? Yeah, THAT IS MY TOOL!

I will take over the world with an ignorant Texan robot, rap music, and those little strawberry syrup dispensers from IHOP!

Go Zephie!

*sniffle*
CURE-Karasu chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
*sniffle* Hey, Luci! Just thought I'd *sniffle* stop by and review! How goes your day off? Good, I hope.

*sniff* I listened to As I Lay Dying's CD this weekend... and I really didn't like it. *sniff* I'm still going to rip it and all... but *sniff* yeah.

I'm still sick and it sucks. I slept all day today. Seriously, this is the first time I've been awake for more than an hour straight! Yaay!

Oh, I bet it's Ezra. You didn't put him in the story for nothing. Well... okay, after a mental (mindfuck) image of that, I realize just how stupid that sounded.

So... I change my answer to Gavin. He can't stay straight for long. Now while Chris and Justin are around *sniffle*.

Or maybe it's Ayden's ghost.

Or Nicole... She's actuallyamansh.

Hehe *sniff*, so after those guesses, I'm going to read the next *sneezes* chapter to see who it REALLY is.

Toodles.

-Zephyr *sniffle*
NekoRinChan chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
NU! Why must they have a stressful relationship? Why... T_T

Ok. I have recovered. Uh... For some reason I want to guess Gavin as the person. I have no idea why though. Probably because there is no one else I can think of. Well I shall just read now and find out.

Oh and I am glad you liked my picture of Justin. (And I always forget to say this but I love the chapter titles. They are so fun. )
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
Wha? I was right you are evil. How could you do this to them? Although I'm probably just as bad. Anyway. I like how this is turning out. Although I would have never thought it would be Ezra. I thought Gavin would have been the one (I know he alreday has a girlfriend).

WRITE THE VERSION WITH THE SLASH!

Update soon and keep up the good work! -
Esquirella chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
BAD Justin! Bad, bad Justin!
Esquirella chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
Poor Chris! He's still trying to process losing Ayden. I say Justin should have sent Gavin and Heilee to Chris' room and taken Chris to his tso they didn't feel like they were betaraying Ayden's memory.
Esquirella chapter 14 . 5/9/2006
I was wondering what happened to Justin's dad. So sad!
NekoRinChan chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
10! yes... TEN more chapters. w00t! I will DEFINATELY keep reading. So don't stop writing. Please. *puppy dog eyes*
multiples of six chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Okay, so I know you wanted a review on each chapter, but I don't feel like it. I was writing this long ass review and then I lost it. F*cking hate it when that happens! Anyway.

That suicide was SO unexpected. I didn't hate Ayden *that* much! But it did make sense because he was clearly off-balance. I'm going to pick on you for the transition between chapter 11 and 12, though. See, we leave Chris when he's convinced that Justin doesn't love him and he's just realized that he looks exactly like his dead twin/lover. Then all of a sudden, he's getting horny and has decides he does love Justin.

And the sex scene was good, but in such close proximity to a death, I couldn't really find it hot...

Anyway, I'm going to read your new story soon, but I was away for the weekend and have a million zillion author alerts. S But update this one soon anyway! )
NekoRinChan chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
AW! That was CUTE! When Chris said "I already loved someone else. You." I was having and aw moment. *SQUEE*

(I am in the process of drawing Chris's face. I am trying to get him to look the way I see him. So it should be soon.)
NekoRinChan chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
ONLY 2? T_T
Esquirella chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
AWESOME! They love each other!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »