Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Esquirella chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
Phew! I was so worried about how the last chapter ended.
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
OMFG! That was hot! Excuse me while I go turn on a fan and take a cold shower.

Keep up the good work and update soon. -
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
You are too cruel. First you make Ayden mean. Then you have him kill himself. Now this! It's too much for my little heart to handle. It's just too depressing.

Okay, I'm done being dramatic. I love this story. It is the best sequal to a story that I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work and Update soon. -
Esquirella chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Damn it! Now I'm ticked! Miscommunication will be the death of me!
Esquirella chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Chris is sleeping in Justin's room? And Nicole had a point when Justin unadvertently nixed Ayden going to heaven. I'm still upset that he died.
NekoRinChan chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
That was a depressing chapter... T_T

Can't wait for the next one!
Esquirella chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
Dude! I didn't want Ayden to DIE! *sobs* This is so not cool, this cliffie! Write miore soon! Can't Ayden not be dead? Please?
Esquirella chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Ayden WHAT?
C. Khafre chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
that's horrible... not the writing or anything of course, but the suicide. hoping to read more soon.
C. Khafre chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
okay...now... i feel sorry for the jerk. i mean, he didn't have to KILL himself did he? maybe you could do a soapie and make him come back? j/k. i don't know... in the prequel ayden encouraged chris's relationship with justin didn't he? now he's just gone so ooc... *on to next chapter*
Bluediamond chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
WAH! -I- still liked Ayden, no matter what he did! (Tears) I mean, sure, he was being a dick to Justin, and I like Justin, but I like Ayden too! And he'd been there since the start of the story too...

Makes me kinda sad. n.n; Even though he was being kinda... jerkish, I understand where he was coming from. Poor Ay... Oh well. If he had to go, he had to go, I guess... But I suppose it's not entirely his fault. One can't really pick who to fall for, so... Wah, Ay...
NekoRinChan chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
O_O

sorry but... HOLY SHIT AYDEN JUMPED! *cries* i mean i was mad that he was trying to get in the way of Justin and Chris being together but still! *cries more* he didn't... h-have to j-jump... WAH!
WitchGhost chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
This was the first chapter I read sop I was confused but still I thought it was good. Sometime I'll have to read the eight other chapters!
Higeki chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
Aww, as evil as Ayden was being to Justin, it's so sad that he died. ;; Good chapter, keep up the good work (like you always do )!
Esquirella chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
I was waiting for poor Justin to go back to the "person" thing. LOL! Awesome drama here. Ayden's quite the obsessor.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »