Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Esquirella chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Didn't Ayden like Justin in the first story? I could swear he did. I'll have to go back and research that one.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Gavin deserved that after being all scary in the beginning. LOL! But, yeah, Justin has a right to his confusion. Chris is awfully good at throwing mixed signals around.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Finally! I was hoping they'd at least admit to missing each other eventually.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
So this is now a love rectangle? Justin/Chris/Tommy/Ayden? Will Ezra also get in on this? Oh! Yeah! Then it would be a love pentagon! LOL!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Ya know, I don't know why but I really, really like Ezra. I think he could be an interesting foil for Chris, who does NOT like him at all right now. But I think Justin might not mind him too much.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Chris is still cocky. LOL! And Gavin is ... well, he's very scary. Cool start!
C. Khafre chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
oh i do hope it's ayden... otherwise i'll have to kidnap you and make you change the ending. just like in that stephen king story. j/k. but really, what's up with ayden? i don't like him! please don't kill off justin or chris 'k? please don't! and update soon!
multiples of six chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
AH GOD WHY SPOILER WHY

*kills you*

I just like Ayden less & less & less...

Update soon!
Watoria-the-fairy chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
FINALLY! Ok but anyways! I LOVE IT! It made me cheer up!

Brooke-can
NekoRinChan chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
GAH! OMG! T_T someone is going to... die...?
CURE-Karasu chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
MUAHAHAHAHHAA! I KNOW WHO DIES!

And I have Chapter Ten (eleven?)in my hands right now! MUAHAHA! Ph33r h3r FR13ND! PH33R!

Okay, lol.

Going strong, Luci-sama. Go you.

I'll see you in about twenty minutes for lunch.

Much loves from the Zephyr-sama.

Raven says hi as well!
Higeki chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
As much as my brain is saying 'Hurrah, Twincest!' and insisting on how much of a nice pairing Ayden and Chris would make, I'm always going to be a ChrisxJustin fan over all. With that being said, I'm starting to slowly dislike Ayden. He's just... so mean. ;;

And someone dies? I am.. very intrigued... and slightly worried. XD

Keep up the good work.
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
*trembles in fear* I thought Ayden was nice. He scares me now.

Poor poor Justin and Chris. Why must you torment those two so? Then again I don't think it would be as interesting if they had it easy. Oh well.

I'm luvin' this story. Keep up the good work. -
CURE-Karasu chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
Heh, go me for stealing the kitty mew mew thing from Dr. Pepper 14.

Yeah, go read her stuff too, people.

I can't wait for you to update, Luci-sama!

POOR AYDEN!