Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Bluediamond chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
I love you and I missed this story, and I'm realy glad you've put up the sequel. XD I'm glad to see Nicole again and hear from Justin's mom...

(Looks around tentatively) Okay. Chris and Ayden are hot together. (Bangs head against the wall) Usually I don't like incest pairings, but I'm starting to soften up to homosexual ones. Considering the fact that incest is probably considered wrong because of the inbreeding thing. And since gay couples can't have babies... (Shot) I dunno. I'm all like, "No, it shouldn't happen, that's bad!" And then characters I like fall for their brothers and stuff, and I'm like, "Well... that's okay..." (Like the twins from Ouran Highschool Host club. Sigh.)

Oh no, please don't make it easy for those two. What did the poor things ever do to deserve that, except suffer already?XD; No, I'm joking. It's no fun if there aren't issues. n.n; Ayden's really going to get in the way. But I feel sorry for him. (Wah) He seems to really love Chris. (Tears) Hoo.

Sorry to hear about you having to update at school and stuff like that. I bet it sucks to be grounded. (Pat pat) Stay cheerful. I'm cheering for ya!
multiples of six chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Nicole is the cutest thing ever. I love her little rant when she found Justin. Mm.. I can't read the rest right now but I will! D
multiples of six chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Tee hee. I can't believe I'm reading incest. I was pretty sure it was going to be that, though, from the summary. That professor is so frikkin odd. He sounds hot. But odd. And kitty mew mew sex... is cool. On to the next chapter! )
CURE-Karasu chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
W00tness.

When did you get time to update this, Luci-sama?

I'll still post it if you don't get time or something.

Oh, and, BIG news.

Be proud of the Zephie-chan! I FINISHED "A HIGHER LOVE"!

EEP!

Now you need to finish this, so WORK ON IT! Darn you.

Loves!

-Zephyr
NekoRinChan chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
*SQUEAL!* I put you on my author alert list so I could... get an alert. And so I was just sitting here and then I got the E-mail that you updated! I squealed... yes... squealed. That was how excited I was! So I was all happy happy. I just read all 5 chappys! WE! And I of course can't wait until the next one is posted. You post VERY fast by the way... I like that. And lots of chapters at once too. And I said it before but I'll say it again... I wish I could write as well as you. _'

And while I was reading, I had this urge to draw the characters... IDK why, but I did. Well, toodles
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I'm so happy there's a sequel! D Aww but Justin & Chris are being EVIL to each other! This Gavin seems like an asshole, too. You're nuts for updating at school. That's real dedication. But, as I said, I'm glad you are.. update soon! )
Hayden Leslie Gaines chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I'm at a loss for words (it's been a very long day). So, I will sum my happiness and excitement for the sequal in a few small words.

YAY! WHOOHOO!

Keep up the great work. -
C. Khafre chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
that was... unexpected, but strangely fitting. can't expect chocolate and roses from these two yet eh? lol. update soon
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
GAVIE-CHAN! *tackles Gavin*

Yippee! This one's straight!

I think it's about TIME that you give an answer about Chris and Ayden, since you would NEVER answer me.

Beeyotch.

Well, I'll check back on this, even though I know you're grounded. Yeah, I was lucky, I didn't get grounded.

So, yeah.

-Zephyr
Higeki chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Yess! The sequel is here! XD I've been waiting anc hecking near every day to see when it came up and now it's here!

Alright, I'm done fangirling for the moment. Glad to see you're back with the sequel. I can't wait to see what happens, as this Gavin boy intrigues me. :3 Best of luck to you!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19