Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Sadiiztic chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Oh uhm theres a oneshot from Minami Haruka thats a yiff(young incredible fhuckable furry) story called Pet Grooming that is a part of this one manga full on oneshots Kimi De Oboreta Ato wa

O_o I hope thats the one :D
imagineaworld chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
I loved the prequel to this, but the whole Ayden thing? Hated it all- so I'm not going to read any more... sorry- it just doesn't seem realsitic at all- just that you're grabbing at straws to give this fic excitement- which it didn't need. Seriously: the incest? I can deal with that fine, but the threatening Justin? Calling him a whore? When they were friends before they moved? And then jumping? It just doesn't work...

This isn't meant as a flame- I hope you aren't upset about it, but I just wanted to share my opinion...
butts chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
so... how is the updating proces going? you're going to get pretty creeped out but I'm kinda going through and reviewing EVERYONE of your stories (the justin X chris ones, at least) to remind you to update them... well, obviously not B&W, but yeah, you get my point. yes. so if you like, ignore me. I know I'm insane. :)
SucculentAmbush chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
Ezra! (To the question who's arms does he fall into.) (...) Awesome stories. I just powered throug the first one and am now going through this one. They're quite good.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 20 . 9/18/2009
chris's last statement was very mean and wasn't he sleeping with Ay? casue i think that i remeber that and if thats tru then can he even still say that he's been faithful?
Natural and fake beauty chapter 13 . 9/18/2009
I CANT BELIEVE THEY HAD SEX BEFORE A FUNERAL. WHAT THE HELL!
Ed chapter 25 . 8/17/2009
Nice story, I'm glad that you continued it, the original ending seemed kind of abrupt. There is just one thing bugging me, what the hell happened with Tommy?
SophieAnn chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
I didn't see this when i wrote that other review. Forgive me
SophieAnn chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
NOE

Why did you do that? I thought you said you weren't going to write a sad ending! I think I'm just going to have to ignore this chapter and pretend it never happened. Instead Justin and Chris despite all their shortcomings and screw ups manage to stay together 'till they HAPPILY and PEACEFULLY at the age of 92 and 94 respectively.
SophieAnn chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
wow

I know that the AN in the last chapter you said that someone would die but that just freaked the hell out of me, had me swearing for 'bout a minute. I'm kinda amazed that Chris and Ayden hadn't sorted the whole thing out earlier but those two are so screwed up I don't really know what to expect.
in the city of neon and chrome chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
*sniffles* the ending was amazingly cute. & i liked the ESPN thing. :)
aripie chapter 24 . 10/9/2008
I have to say I am an eternal optimist and wish I had read ch24 before 23 but I also love comics and video games so I just viewed it as them coming back to life after seeing that YOU ARE DEAD ending sorta like from Resident Evil (first one) and remembered all fictional characters have infinite lives and yay~

Onto their rose colored whatever I forgot what it was called story :D
DELPROF chapter 16 . 6/9/2008