Reviews for Shades Of Gray
iNSANEmoments chapter 25 . 4/25/2007
Oh gods. I've read the entire series thus far, and intend to continue. But... That tragic ending was so SAD! I mean, I seriously was in a state of depression until I read the next chapter. .
acousticbruises chapter 24 . 4/12/2007
Meh... I like tha sad ending better. P

EHM! ANYWAY! I really liked the overall plot of both these stories. But I have a few questions:

1.) Where did Ayden and Chris's realationship come from; because insest does NOT just happen out of the blue... it is usually very, very, very in depth and complex. I feel as though you left out that when it is HIGHLY critical.

2.) I also felt that no one really seemed that set back by Ayden's death. Death of family (espically suicide) is a tragic experience and leaves things to shambles. (I had a friend attempt and it was very bitter for a very long time).

3.) I loved the characters, that is all I can say. They were perfectlly constructed and not flat by any stretch of the mind.

Overall a bang up job! P
acousticbruises chapter 23 . 4/12/2007
Oh wow... this ending reminded me of how I ended one of MY stories (killing every last person off, and those who you don;t kill you just kind of ignore)... wow...
acousticbruises chapter 22 . 4/12/2007
... *clicks the next chapter*! D
acousticbruises chapter 21 . 4/12/2007
:O I think I know where they got it from *sad smirk* *geets tissues*
acousticbruises chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
“I have been faithful,” Chris said. Ouch. That was personal.

BURN
acousticbruises chapter 19 . 4/12/2007
acousticbruises chapter 18 . 4/12/2007
hM! I think that Chris is FAR too forgiving!

“Do you think he’ll understand?” I asked. She shook her head in a pitying way.

“No, but he might forgive you,” she whispered.

and

"Not only did you cheat on me but you might have given us both some bloody oozing disease"

had to be my favorite moments of this chapter D
acousticbruises chapter 17 . 4/12/2007
ep... wait, why didn't Chris ask where Justin stayed? O_O
acousticbruises chapter 16 . 4/12/2007
*drols* okay, why am I enjoying the fact that Justin just slept with Ezra? *cough* because I like Ezra as a character *cough*
acousticbruises chapter 15 . 4/12/2007
haha again, I do not know why but I am liking Justin's roomate and teacher more and more by the chapter...
acousticbruises chapter 14 . 4/12/2007
;_; *is all can say besides this stupid little blurb that this is all i can say, okay I am done now*
acousticbruises chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
*is still pissed that you killed Ay* *tears*
acousticbruises chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
".:sigh:. I wish my muses didn’t choose to live in my Geometry class."

... I know exactlly how you feel *laughs*
acousticbruises chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
oh no! Don't go all scitzo on us now Chris! *cries a little* WHY DID YOU KILL AYDEN, WHY WHY WHY!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »