Reviews for Shades Of Gray
*CRIES DOUBLE TIME*
acousticbruises chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
I ama littereally crying right now... I FUCKING HATE YOU! ;_;
acousticbruises chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
GAH! WHY AM I LEANING TOWARDS CHEERING FOR AYDEN!
acousticbruises chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
aw no! Now I don't know if I should cheer for Justin of Ay... ;_;
acousticbruises chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
haha I like Gavin all of a sudden, and sadly that is just because he is a Brit just like me! D
acousticbruises chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
haha ESPN? I know what you meant (and saw it was a joke), cute!
acousticbruises chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Aw I think you should write a little Ayden x Chris side story if you don't give more backround on their relationship...
acousticbruises chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
I like Ezra... I am not supposed to like the antagonist!
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
evil room mate, I am feraful of my roomy
innuendo31 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
great minds think alike

cos i pretty much also have a made-up male counterpart

i love these stories they're so cute!

except justin's mum is really, really, REALLY scary
Xtreme17nc13 chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
I like this one MUCH better than Black and White. It seemed much more honest. Your characters have real depth and problems that people are faced with everyday. I love that Chris and Justin got an STD. *insert condom shoutout here*

You win at life.
NOTPOSTING chapter 24 . 1/11/2007
I much preferred the happy ending because sad endings don't leave me feeling happy...I like Justin too much to have him or Chris killed...good job
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
Lmfao! To blow you! I snorted smoothie at that line. But aww. Happy endings. How cute. I'm gonna go with the sad ending, though. Cause I suck. Anyways, I LOVE YOUR STORY! To the max, dahling. Max factor. It's so awesome and original and angsty and funny and sexy and perfect and you're like instant inspiration in a cup.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 23 . 1/10/2007
LMFAO! YOU ARE SO CRAZY! What is wrong with you? But never fear! This is not a flame. I love your craziness. Ezra is such a whore. Eleven? I mean c'mon! But I love him. A whoreish asshole. I love that Chris comitted suicide. So, so dramatic. It's perfect. Your story is so fucking sad. But I like sad stories. They're like an addiction.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »