Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 20 . 1/10/2007
LMFAO! HE GOT SYPHILLIS! Omg. Why am I laughing? I'm such a bitch! Damnit. Ezra is seckzi. Even if he has syphillis. Lmfao. I'm laughing whille wanting to cry cause I thought you were gonna give them AIDs so that makes it all better, right? Right?
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 16 . 1/10/2007
OH MY GOD! I'M OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU! CAN WE MARRY? HOLY SHIT. EZRA AND JUSTIN? OMIGAWD! NOSEBLEED~!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 15 . 1/10/2007
O. I bet it's Ezra! That would be so hawt. Hawt beyond belied. BUT DAMN. I HAVE HOMEWORK! FUCK. AND I HAVE TO UPDATE MY STORY. MORE FUCK...ING. Yeah. Okay. Love your story!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
No! Poor Ayden! Christ. Fuck. Goddamnit. Damn. Who's gonna fuck Ezra now? Cause I was so sure it was going to be Ayden... I hate character deaths!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Well...I cried and stuff. [
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
WHAT! HEY...HEY! I LIKED AYDEN! OMIGAWD! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Lmfao. Gavin is hilarious. And the chappy was sorta short but I still loved it!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
LOL! THEY SLAPPED HIS BOTTOM! LOL! Oh my GOD! That is too funny. Lmfao. But but but... Chris...on the bottom? Is that even possible? I guess so but...um...Ayden seems like a total uke to me. I hope he and Ezra get togetha. That would be hawt.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
LOL! OMG! I LOVE EZRA! HOLY SHIT, MAN! CHRIST. I love him. Oh God. I can't wait to read the rest of this but it's like 3:30 a.m. and I have to wake up in four hours. So far, the sequel is utter rawkage.
NONENANA chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Oh gosh.

I dont know what to say..But i needed to review anyway.

I actually cried. How did you do that?

I dont cry when reading!

Oh my.

[[dont stop]]

x
NONENANA chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Ohh [

How can I be pissed at him? He was in love.

Gosh. Damn you P

Love it tho.

xx
NONENANA chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
LUFFLES IT! xDD

I'm almost glad that I feel like death and stayed at home in bed.

I hate that I'll almost be done reading and It'll be over!

Love it...but I guess I knew would..

Thanks once again you amazing person!

x
dolly-dear chapter 24 . 12/22/2006
I love the alternate ending better of course. Because then there would be no continuation! (Is that a word?) Yeah. But the firt ending is okay if your in to the evilness of it all. Love it!
OoohLookACat chapter 24 . 12/18/2006
although i do see the problem with this alternate chapter...it is very happy and you do feel all fuzzy and happy inside.

and the last chapter almost made me cry...

it seemed as though everyone either died or left.

and that wasn't much fun.

loved the story.

chris reminds me of this very hot emo boy i've seen while google-ing 'emo boys making out' and coincidentally, one of my friends has a boyfriend named chris, who is emo, and i'm pretty sure is at least bi-curious.

so...strange pictures in my mind.

and thanks to you...i'm beginning to think i'm a bigger perve that i was before.

i really need to ebay some loveless dvds or something...because i'm starting to feel obsessed.

although...if my mother found out...she'd probably die from shame...or shock. either one - she'd be embarrassed.

loved the story once again.

its on my favourites.

izzie

ps - when i have time...i will continue to read all you're other stories. just because...well...im addicted ]
OoohLookACat chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
omg.

ayden jumps?

i'm gonna continue reading...so you'll another review from me later on.

just thought i might 'omg' you.

don't worry...i'm not gonna throw sharp objects at you.

im nice like that ]