Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Kizuna chapter 24 . 8/10/2006
I am not crying anymore, even though I have a lump in my stomach...! This chappy made me grin like crazy! Another sequel, huh? I must read that too! I love this two boys!_

Great story, I love it, and would have added it to my favorite list, but that is nearly full and I have 'Black and White' there already so!_
Kizuna chapter 23 . 8/10/2006
Oh my God... I want to cry... I AM crying... Why did they have to die? I really liked this story, and I guess the end was good, but it was so sad!
Kizuna chapter 22 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter! Short and nice!_
Kizuna chapter 21 . 8/10/2006
Nice chapter! Haha, he got it from Chris! I didn't see that coming!_
Kizuna chapter 20 . 8/10/2006
I'm so glad he didn't have HIV/AIDS... That sould have been terrible...! But if he got this from Ezra, is he going to tell him?_
Kizuna chapter 19 . 8/10/2006
I hope he's free of any evil diseases! And hopefully everything will be okay!_
Kizuna chapter 18 . 8/10/2006
Ohh! I'm so glad Chris didn't throw him out!_
Kizuna chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
Hmm... I was just reading my review history, and there I saw that I hadn't review chapter 14! I am so sorry, I was just so caught up in the story! It's so good!_
Kizuna chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
It was bad of Chris to do that to Justin, even though I understand him... And it was bad of Justin to go an sleep with Ezra! But I like all three of them, and the scene was so good!_I hope he goes back to Chris again, though!_
Kizuna chapter 15 . 8/10/2006
Good chapter!_ Hmm... A guess on who Justin bumps into? *thinking for a moment* Maybe Ezra!_
Kizuna chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
I loved this scene!_
Kizuna chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
Nice chappy! I must quickly go and read the rest!_
Kizuna chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
Nice chapter! I hope he doesn't decide to really become Ayden? He doesn't do that, does he? Anyway, I love this story, and now I have to continue reading!_
Kizuna chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Sad chapter! But it was really good! I have to keep reading!_
Kizuna chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
I feel a little sorry for Ayden... Sad chapter!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »