Reviews for Shades Of Gray
Kizuna chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Oh God... Poor Justin... Poor Chris... Even poor Ayden... I didn't like him, but die that way? I must go to the next chapter now!_
Kizuna chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
I have decided; I don't like Ayden! Chris and Justin belongs together, please let them sort thing out soon!_
Kizuna chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Hmm... I liked Ayden in the first story, but I'm not sure anymore... Anyway, hope things gets better!_
Kizuna chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter! To bad Gavin had to come in when he did, though!_
Kizuna chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Really nice ending there!_ I must go to the next chapter and see how it continues!_
Kizuna chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Hmm, as I said I don't have anything against incest in stories, but I don't like the relationship between Ayden and Chris! Chris is Justin's!_ Hope they get together again soon!_
Kizuna chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Nice chapter! I don't have anything against incest, especially not gay twincest! Can i call them twins? Anyway, it would be wrong to say tripletincest (is that even a word?), because then Nicole had to be with them to... Anyway! I liked when Chris caught Justin reading yaoi!_
Kizuna chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hi! Great chapter! I already like this story! I hope they get together soon, though!_
Vigniti Tres chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
Even if I was a hot emo/goth guy with a strange past and siblings and I had a hot boyfriend with blodne hair, I don't think I'd be up in arms to fuck my boyfriend in the shower when I have to go to a Funeral.

Sorry, this.. guh. I don't know. :\.. I mean, you may be trying to just please fans, but this really turned me off, because frankly.. their going to a funeral.. in like an hour or something?
Vigniti Tres chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Since I was critical and I didn't really give reasons why, I'll point out the flaws I see here. The sudden insecurity Chris has is somewhat strange, but would be understandable if you delved into the fact that everything was going wrong and the weight of Ayden's death on his shoulders made him feel guilty about all sorts of things and feel unworthy, I suppose. The last sentence was a creepy, eerie, but good touch. When Nicole first told him he had to dye his hair brown I was like "HOSHIT." Because I thought exactly that ):.

*continues to grieve Ayden*

WHEN I STRUGGLE WITH INSOMNIA I GET EMOTIONAL D:.
Vigniti Tres chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Personally, I fucking loved Ayden ):. So this is very very very very very very sad for me. He was one of the only characters that I felt hadn't really fell into some sort of cliche (not that cliche's bad.. just) in the first story, so I have to admit I'm a little upset. I don't mean to sound critique heavy, but I think the following chapter (Nicole's flashback) is probably your best because as brief as it is it has a hell of a lot more of depth (Seeing as I can place Chris and Jason as being some of the most expected characters in an mxm fic) and it made me really sad because I was fond of Ayden's character.I'm still enjoying the story though, and it's 4 am, so I suppose I'm just being cranky and emotional :D.
puppy dog eyes chapter 23 . 7/21/2006
Ah, what was that. Your main characters are dead. Yet this chapter didn't seem connected enough to the rest of it to make it seem real. Great writing although it was a sad ending.
puppy dog eyes chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
I wondered if Ezra was going to have a purpose and he does. I can't believe Justin isn't going to tell Chris if they get back together though. That's a betrayal of trust. Good writing.
puppy dog eyes chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I love that teacher,Ezra. He's cold yet he made Justin feel better. It was cool. Great writing.
QianYun chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
This is halfway random, but I happened to be reading a million other stories at the same time and when I was reading this one during work and then started another one just a few minutes before, I found out where you could've possibly gotten the "Kitty Mew Mew Sex". A story called "Midnight Returns" by Dr. Pepper 14 has that little phrase. I odn'tk now if you already know, but in case you still haven't found out, here it is.

On another note, I'm planning on reading all of your stories, so now you are informed of a new stalker reader of yours. XD
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »