Reviews for Noise and Kisses
total vintage chapter 15 . 12/25/2006
Grreeat story. I am lovin this soo far. I especially like that last line, hillarious! ha. lol anyways i am so adding this to my favs.
Westbound Hill chapter 15 . 12/20/2006
What Do You Mean Nothing Much Happened In This Chapter.? Closet Harper Asked Gay Hottie Lucca On An Actual Date. If Anyone Cares To Ask Me...That Is I Thought Would Take More Than One It.
skitbunny chapter 15 . 12/19/2006
lol, I liked this chapter. I like how you go into detail about their thoughts. This is much more interesting than anything else I've read recently. It is funny too how Harper reminds me so much of myself sometimes. I think I would have been wondering the same things if I were in his position. YOu are good at writing and keeping things interesting. Making little things interesting and funny. Like it isn't like I have to read through chapters just to get to the exciting part. :)
skitbunny chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
This chapter made me like Lucca even more. Was excited to see that you had finaly updated it, lol
magalina chapter 15 . 12/19/2006
XD A date! Yay!

The whole Harry - Malfoy thing was hilarious... and so true... you could say the same thing happens with Lucca and James XD But no, not gonna happen. Great update!
dreamerdoll chapter 15 . 12/18/2006
Okay, I must agree with Lucca totally on the Harry Potter thing...I'm a total draco/harry obsessor..that looks funny, sorry since I totally spelled it wrong...anyway, terrific jobw ith the chapter, I totally loved the ending...:D update soon, please!
usonaki chapter 15 . 12/18/2006
playing the game, eh? I like it. Good idea Kit.

James is so adorably blind, it makes me laugh. I can't wait until he figures it out.

And I can't wait for this date!
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
hahahahha i love lucca. he is absolutely amazinng -
Cyanide Ink chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Dear GAWOR I missed so much.

Did'nt you know you can't continue a story without telling Emo Eyes.

THIS is a tragedy.**scuttles away and writes poetry about these four walls**

"I thought we had something Johann, how could you do this to me? After all we've been through together..."

**sits abnormally still** (oh yes, i suggest you run now)*_*
usonaki chapter 14 . 11/27/2006
I really like this story! I love Lucca, he makes me giggle. In fact, the whole story does. Especially James. He makes me want to poke him or set him up with a blind -male- date. XD

Harper's way cute too.

Write on!
tia-blue chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
Holy crap. I actually can't stop laughing!
rodeoclown chapter 14 . 11/11/2006
I loved number 4. You know, I'm kind of a little worried about the James and Lucca thing. They seem kind of hung up on each other :).
rodeoclown chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
I'm so glad you updated! Interesting chapter, interesting chapter, even though it was short. So Lucca wants more than just sex, then? Very interesting.
Muu chapter 14 . 11/9/2006
Guh. I don't even know what to say. It's just awesome.

I like the characters and their uniqueness and...everything. I dunno. I guess I'm just that lame.
bellezagotica chapter 13 . 11/9/2006
I've missed you, too! And I totally understand; I've pulled off so many periods of absence without warning - I totally forgive you. & thx about my pic! I just love the emo boys.

I feel sorry for Lucca. I mean, that's what clubs are for - dancing. Heck, when I was in Madrid a few months ago, I wanted to go to some clubs - even though I can't dance for my life.

Poor Luc. He really should just go to Harper. Harper will do anything for him - bless his soul.

LOVED the chapter, as short as it was. Keep 'em coming, love.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »