Reviews for Noise and Kisses
hpfreakout chapter 14 . 11/9/2006
Wow. The lists are hilarious. This is definatly an awesome story. Keep writing.
Sunshine Bear chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
Laugh out loud. I love you. And I love your characters. Put you and your characters in the same room! PARTY! Woot.
False Alarm chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
Ah, poor Lucca and his miserable date :D Serves him right, though..

Just looking at that list of Lucca's not-to-do's... I'm pretty sure Lucca isn't the best thing that has ever happened to James. Probably quite the contrary. Although it serves him right, as well . Plus it's amusing.

Also, I must confess that I find myself completely agreeing with Lucca about the matter of Gerard Way... :D
michael chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
It was pure joy reading this! Sometimes I feel like the character too. You kinda put a piece of life down there. Please continue!
dreamerdoll chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
Oh, gods, i LOVED this. Great job!

*APPLAUDS*

And you just updated it yesterday. wow...anyway, ad more soon, please!

PS: Lucca ROCKS! I love his constant harassment of James...and his sluty outfits...i personally love them, and all of the descriptions. great job!

dreamerdoll
WitchGhost chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
Good story. I would like to know whatb happens next!
magalina chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
XDXDXDXDXD

Lucca is the best! I just love when he teases James, please make him do something on that list! This was really funny.
HippyChickNicky chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
wow! that was fantastic i cant wait for your next chapter. i really love lucca! he is even sluttier than tei lmao ! XD

I love the way you have written harper he is so cute!

Plus lucca's personality is so great lol!

update soon

Hippychicknicky

* Nicky*
bubble chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
wow, you updated.

No worries about the wait it was a good chapter even though it was short because he realised that college guys are meh lol

Update when you can hun
Sunshine Bear chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
Who doesn't like that song? People who don't that who. And maybe a turtle.
WakingDreamland chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
Oh my god Im officially in love with harper.

If he wasn't gay and was real and not just a figment of a story then I might be in luck...but I guess he's so far out of my league that I would have a better chance with frankie ieo...not that i would mind him but...

Okay went off in a tangent there. Sorry! Haha. I'll do that. Yeah, but I feel horrible for Lucca and I am head over heels for Harper and I am eagerly awaiting your next update.

Wouldn't life be wonderful if you could just spend the whole school day writing.

Anywhoo...I must be getting back to chem homework, but you hvae an amazing writing style and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Love

caitlyn
Inherent chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
I don't mind the short chapter. I'm just glad to know you didn't give up on this story. Yay! I recommended this story to my friend and I wasn't sure if you were going to continue or not. But I can understand the delay because I'm sort of doing that with my stories. Anyways, though this chapter was short it was really good.

And with my name change. I just wanted something different because my old name was getting annoying to me for some reason and I wanted something more...um, I dunno.. not Bloody Corsets.
magalina chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
Im guessing it was a... ‘Oh. My. God. Why?’ date? XD Im actually happy he was miserable! Now he can look at Harper and see that he has more fun with him... XD

Im so glad you liked it! I like this fanart thing... lately Ive been doing it a lot. Update soon! It was a great short chapter o
magalina chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
Oh, I love this story! I love Harper and Lucca is great. James should go and f uck some guy already to see how much he actually likes it... I knew a guy like him too. Its been a while since you updated this, I hope youre still writing it. I draw Harper ( fanart! _). Ill send it to you, if you dont mind. Bye now! XD
Aerari chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
OMFG! I love this story! Are you going to finish it? (If not, I will cry.) I want Harper and Lucca to -be- in love so bad! I hope that Lucca gives up his slutty days so Harper won't get hurt... I don't want him to cry...

Yea. You kick ass Sakuri-chan!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »